Preorder RE The Mercenaries From Capcom & Get Free 3DS Case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preorder RE The Mercenaries From Capcom & Get Free 3DS Case

Capcom is bundling the game with a free 3DS case for RE The mercenaries if you pre-order from them directly. The cases are individually numbered and limited to 500 pieces only.

Capcom Store

Oh damn, I want that badly but I live in the UK and I have no money.

Comment

I want.
      But I need my money for this week...

sadness

Comment

cute, but I shall pass.

Comment

Looks nice, but in the UK, but I guess in a couple of weeks time, a seller should have it up on eBay perhaps?

Comment

god damnit. i didn't want to buy it for $40, but if it has a low circulated run, then i have no choice.
            Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Canceled my Amazon preorder, got this one.

Comment

can we order this even if we don't live in the US?

Comment

Shame it's not available in the UK, but it's hardly the biggest shock in the world that it isn't. I look forward to the stickers we'll be offered as an incentive.

$40 is good though, about £25...would be nice if the UK price is reflective of that...but again, no chance.

Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
                  god damnit. i didn't want to buy it for $40, but if it has a low circulated run, then i have no choice.
                  Well, yeah you do. In fact the fantastic thing about it, is you'll allow yourself to be bent over for the sake of a case for a console you don't own, yet you'll be amongst the first to moan when Capcom "milk you" via games you DO own.
                  Last edited by Stu; 05-23-2011, 04:47 AM.

Comment

I think no - i tried to make order but it says "shopping cart is empty".

Is there anyone trustful who is going to preorder them? I'd like to preorder 4-5 copies but i need trustful middle man.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadArtist View Post
                      I ordered it and i live in mexico. I had no problem with the shipment or payment!! ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
                        Shame it's not available in the UK, but it's hardly the biggest shock in the world that it isn't. I look forward to the stickers we'll be offered as an incentive.
                        It's sad how true those words are, haha.

"Yeah, the US collector's edition of LittleBigPlanet 2 has these bookends and some other goodies. Europe? Um, here have some stickers."
                        See you in hell.

Comment

I might purchase it when it inevitably goes on sale at the Capcom Store after Mercs is released, since I'll be getting a 3DS anyway. I'm not going to buy Mercs for it, though.

Comment

Has anyone actually bought from Capcom store before? It looks like they have no option for release date delivery.
                            REALDEMO

Comment

I got Darkside Chronicles from the Capcom Store, and I received it the day before it's official release date, albeit without the promised free t-shirt for preordering.

Comment

Working...
                              X