Mercenaries 3D : Character Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stu View Post
    Because you're not ready for big boy toys yet.

Comment

So, they stuck Krauser in Chris' Heavy Metal costume and Barry in Chris' Warrior costume. If I were a betting man, I'd wager Wesker will probably get his STARS uniform, and Claire her DSC RE2 outfit.

Comment

The inconsistency with this mercs title is amazing.

Random characters and stages plucked from the games.

When it comes to costumes? Some new, some old and some that belonged to other characters entirely.

What is the DEAL fellas?

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
          So, they stuck Krauser in Chris' Heavy Metal costume and Barry in Chris' Warrior costume.
          Wow. That's uh.. pretty lame. Will characters have more than one alternate outfit? Does anyone know?

Originally posted by Zero38 View Post
          That Chris.... AWESOME. I Want This.
          Is that Chris' Code Veronica Outfit?! DO WANT. CVX Chris is my favorite. ♥♥♥
          ..Okay, PA. Let's not justify a game purchase because of an alternate outfit..

I wonder what Wesker's will be?
          sigpic

Comment

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that's not Chris' CVX STARS uniform. It's basically a flight suit not unlike the one Naked Snake/Big Boss wore in Metal Gear Solid 3.

Comment

From the few images posted by people Kruaser is not earing the same thing Chris did and neither is Barry.
              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

I think you need to take a closer look. In Krauser's case, he just doesn't have the crazy tattoos on his arms that Chris did.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                  I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that's not Chris' CVX STARS uniform. It's basically a flight suit not unlike the one Naked Snake/Big Boss wore in Metal Gear Solid 3.
                  Yeah. I took a second glance at it after posting and realized it wasn't his CVX outfit.. Well.. It still looks.. neat.. I guess..
                  sigpic

Comment

I can't wait to see Jill jump all over the stage in that outfit lol.

Comment

All the alt costumes revealed.

Barry (Warrior...ha!)
                      Spoiler:

Chris
                      Spoiler:

Jill
                      Spoiler:

Claire
                      Spoiler:

Wesker
                      Spoiler:

Krauser
                      Spoiler:

Becca
                      Spoiler:

Hunk
                      Spoiler:
                      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

That is the Warrior costume. They just changed the colors.

All in all, those are some pretty lame alts.
                        Last edited by Archelon; 06-02-2011, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Wait.. Claire stole Sheva's outfit instead of her classic RE2 one? Seriously?

Comment

HUNK's alt costume is fucking awesome, best one of all of them. Hope you get to use the scythe.

Comment

Hunk's is good but highly predicatable. He's death....oooh very creative Capcom. Everything else...very bland and pretty much a copy of something before it, save for Chris and Barry. Chris' looks alright but Barry....oh Barry....you are proof that the RE series has never been, and should never be taken seriously. Whatever dignity you had left...completely, utterly destroyed. Also....Jill's face is fucking hideous.

.....but once I unlock that outfit, Barry will never be without it unless Capcom thinks up something even more laughable.
                              Last edited by Bertha; 06-02-2011, 08:12 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

I'm not really digging the half-assed Uroboros Wesker.. 'Rather just have a shirtless -normal- Wesker.. Really, really hope there is more then one set of alternates..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X