No announcement yet.

Capcom at E3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah it's preferred to buy the product and try it before forming a valid opinion.

But with the way things are, buying the product only signals to the company that it's good. Doesn't matter if you end up dissatisfied. They still have your money so what do they care?

That's why I'm not investing any money in the games I think are bad. The way I see it the trailers and teasers should give you some idea of what to look forward to (or not look forward to ).

So less money in their pockets will hopefully get the point across. Otherwise if you're thoroughly satisfied then feel free to purchase it and have fun. But don't fall for the "I'm mad, but I'll buy it anyway" routine. As Milla Jovovich pointed out on twitter "its ppl like him that c the movies 10 times AND by the dvd's to REALLY b able 2 tell us what they hate! Lol! They're our bst customers!"
    Last edited by Smiley; 06-08-2011, 05:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
      If people choose to think less of me? Fine.
      Ok then.

Comment

• just watched the dead rising 2 OTR trailer from E3...surprised capcom is takling the piss with itself by making fun of the saving survivors thing. also when he shot the zombie with the squirt gun i fell over laughing.

Comment

• I love how that game was inspired from what was originally going to be a Dead Rising 2 Director's Cut. And hearing them yesterday (We always had an idea for a director's cut in mind)..... Classic Capcom planning ahead. Only this time instead of a re-release with minor additions. We have this nifty piece of work that is OTR. Congrats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley View Post
            Yeah it's preferred to buy the product and try it before forming a valid opinion.

But with the way things are, buying the product only signals to the company that it's good. Doesn't matter if you end up dissatisfied. They still have your money so what do they care?

That's why I'm not investing any money in the games I think are bad. The way I see it the trailers and teasers should give you some idea of what to look forward to (or not look forward to ).

So less money in their pockets will hopefully get the point across. Otherwise if you're thoroughly satisfied then feel free to purchase it and have fun. But don't fall for the "I'm mad, but I'll buy it anyway" routine. As Milla Jovovich pointed out on twitter "its ppl like him that c the movies 10 times AND by the dvd's to REALLY b able 2 tell us what they hate! Lol! They're our bst customers!"
            Yeah, in an ideal world you would be able to at least try a demo. But if you've been playing games a while (and in my case, that's over twenty years - some members will be even more) you can get a good feel for a game by the videos because you can usually compare it to something you've already played. I think we've all played something enough like ORC to have some opinion...and of course I've also played, and beaten, every Resident Evil game with the exception of Darkside Chronicles. I know what I like in an RE game.

And as I've already stated - my copy of ORC will, most likely, be second hand. Capcom isn't getting any cash from me this time.

Originally posted by Fruit Salad View Post
            Ok then.
            There are so many better reasons to think less of me than, 'I form negative opinions on video games based on years of experience and an extraordinary high IQ.' Such as my utter lack of modesty, my unsound mental condition, my hideous appearance and the terrible, terrible smell that surrounds me at all times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruit Salad View Post
              Ok then.
              Anyone else laughing that Fruit Salads rank is a cockroach now?
              Last edited by Wrathborne; 06-08-2011, 12:34 PM.

Comment

• This is sad....the DMC blast going on right now. I feel bad for partaking in it cause I hate the idea of kicking a horse when it's down.

Comment

• Not sure this is something anyone will actually care about, but both RE4 HD and CVX HD will have online leaderboards for Mercenaries and the Battle Mode, respectively.

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                    Not sure this is something anyone will actually care about, but both RE4 HD and CVX HD will have online leaderboards for Mercenaries and the Battle Mode, respectively.
                    That's cool! Did they mention trophies or achievements? (Not that I care about that sort of thing.. ..)

Also, has there been ANY Resident Evil 6 news this E3? Even the smallest update?
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
                      That's cool! Did they mention trophies or achievements? (Not that I care about that sort of thing.. ..)

Also, has there been ANY Resident Evil 6 news this E3? Even the smallest update?
                      Yeah, its going to happen at some point and has a greater chance of being awful than part 5 did, and NO ONE expected part 5 to be as awful as it was(In my opinion)

Comment

• No one was talking about RE5, do you get some secret thrill everytime you go off topic and post something negative about the game? Is not the first time.
                        Last edited by Dracarys; 06-08-2011, 11:59 PM.
                        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                          In the middle of a blizzard with no balaclava AND his sleeves rolled up. What a goddamn MAN.
                          Like a boss.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Chris is a sexual tyrannosaurus.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• Predator

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                                No one was talking about RE5, do you get some secret thrill everytime you go off topic and post something negative about the game? Is not the first time.
                                Oh, c'mon. They did that with RE4 all the time. Some here still do. The whole 'lets drag this topic to be all about how much we hate RE4/Leon' thing. But that got old so its RE5's turn. And soon it will be RE6 turn to get the same treatment.

Besides... he did say:

Yeah, its going to happen at some point and has a greater chance of being awful than part 5 did, and NO ONE expected part 5 to be as awful as it was(In my opinion)

EDIT: As long as Chris doesn't become one of those tranny Tyrannosaurus from Jurassic Park. Those "Wesker <3 Chris" fans would love that to happen.
                                Last edited by Pikminister; 06-09-2011, 04:31 PM.
                                Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X