No announcement yet.

Capcom at E3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's OK Pikminister, if Kylie wants to always be the first to respond to my bashing the 5th game and toss out insults at me every time I curse RE5, then that's just how she likes to use her time.

I have no problem with cursing the game as I see it not just as a stain on a once really good series, but as an pathetic conclusion to the Umbrella story arc that really just ruins the series.

Why am I cursing RE5 again as the discussion is on RE6 you ask Kylie?
    Because when the next entry in a series is announced, or about to be announced, you always look back at the previous entry.

And Kylie, if you want to discuss secret thrills, then just send me a PM next time, ok? ;)
    Last edited by Wrathborne; 06-09-2011, 05:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
      And Kylie, if you want to discuss secret thrills, then just send me a PM next time, ok? ;)
      I'd buy that for a dollar!
      See you in hell.

Comment

Oh God, haha. Good luck Pal!

Comment

• You know what? I hope he does it.
          See you in hell.

Comment

It's OK Pikminister, if Kylie wants to always be the first to respond to my bashing the 5th game and toss out insults at me every time I curse RE5, then that's just how she likes to use her time.
            I did not insult you.
            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
              I did not insult you.
              PUT YOUR KNICKERS ON AND GO MAKE ME A CUP OF TEA!

John Actor is Inspector Monkfish, the tough, uncompromising cop, (Coming soon to the BBC in a brand new drama series). He shouts and points and tells women t...
              See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
                Operation Raccoon City is looking like heaps of fun when playing with friends, I really don't understand people who pisses all over it. I mean is it hard for people to look at a games potential from what has been shown? it really must be for some.
                From what I've seen, it looks like a bit less frustrating looking shooter than RE5Mercs. That's not saying much. Movement mechanics look nice, sinking 15 rounds into someone to take them out just reeks of frustration (unless it's Quake).

But most importantly, what game were they showing? I saw some familiar names like "stanga" or whatever...

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                  I did not insult you.
                  Even you don't believe that.
                  Just because we don't get along doesn't mean you have to react when I make an opinion you don't agree with.
                  When I curse RE5 I'm not cursing you, nor am I trying to get at you by cursing the game. I'm cursing the game because I hate it.
                  Nothing more.

Let it be Kylie, just let it be.
                  Last edited by Wrathborne; 06-10-2011, 12:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                    I'd buy that for a dollar!
                    that line is from robocop XD

Comment

• Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                      that line is from robocop XD
                      Welcome to the past month!
                      See you in hell.

Comment

Chris is a sexual tyrannosaurus.
                        Laaaaaaadies
                        Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                          Laaaaaaadies
                          Spoiler:
                          Something tells me that's not the complete picture.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

Something tells me that's not the complete picture.
                            ...Oh sweet Jesus, you have a point. D= Now I'm afraid to know.

Comment

• Some deranged fangirl I once spoke with a while back linked me to the flash animation that image is from, and I feel that I should mention to you that it's of a risque nature. Times like these I wish for two things - 1.) That mutants wouldn't link me to such and 2.) That I didn't have such an exceptional memory.
                              Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 06-14-2011, 02:18 AM.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

Some deranged fangirl I once spoke with a while back linked me to the flash animation that image is from, and I feel that I should mention to you that it's of a risque nature. Times like these I wish for two things - 1.) That mutants wouldn't link me to such and 2.) That I didn't have such an exceptional memory.
                                Oh God...I'm sorry. That's a horror no one should ever witness. I just found a funny cheesy Chris pic. XD

Comment

Working...
                                X