No announcement yet.

Capcom at E3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's like trying to get REAL DETAILED answers from the Police Chief at a press conference that deals with a murder. You get none. Ever.

Basically, this was done to hype their upcoming games. Its PR at work.
    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
    sigpic

Comment

• I was the one who asked if character actions would influence the game story at all, but he kept on saying "It is a canon story between RE4 and 5", I guess maybe a translation issue, the english speaking guy knew what I meant and even tried clarify but no luck, even said "Guess you'll have to play and find out" knowing I didn't get the answer I wanted.

Oh well.
      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• So now DLC for Mercs is a possibility?

And Revelations is apparently Hydrophobia.
        Last edited by Archelon; 06-07-2011, 05:44 PM.

Comment

• Of course it is. The thought they wouldn't consider it is preposterous.

Comment

• Operation Raccoon City is looking like heaps of fun when playing with friends, I really don't understand people who pisses all over it. I mean is it hard for people to look at a games potential from what has been shown? it really must be for some.

Comment

• Some people are just really stupid.

Comment

• Letting Smiley ask some questions for me since I have to go and pick up a package.

Overall, majority looks like shit. I don't like the weird emo/drug-addict looking "Dante" for the majority of the gameplay to seemingly have the Devil Trigger into normal Dante (WTF).

New Jill VA is god-awful, I would have to say I prefer the RE1 VA over that. As for the Revelations concept art - since when has Jill been Asian? Also lazy mirroring of a base layer drawn for Chris.

The DR2 Case with Frank doesn't look too bad.

I like the look of ORC, but that's only because it looks like something fun for Smiley and I to play and not take entirely seriously.

Mercs, couldn't care less about considering that the modding community has already made Mercs stand-alone and have done far more interesting stuff with mods than what Capcom are presenting.

I noticed some shitty rigging on RE3 Jill in that her neck and head aren't matching up to the skeleton and are bending to the right, which I find ridiculous considering they're using their original and official tools for it and there's still issues like that.

Overall, waste of money and I sure as hell wouldn't buy a 3DS for it.
                sigpic
                Non-blurry Signature Version
                Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
                  Operation Raccoon City is looking like heaps of fun when playing with friends, I really don't understand people who pisses all over it. I mean is it hard for people to look at a games potential from what has been shown? it really must be for some.
                  I don't like team based action shooter games - I like horror games. I don't especially like multiplayer games, either. I also like my story to not be utter shit.

It has potential, but not much for me. Mostly it looks like it's gonna be a mess.

Originally posted by Fruit Salad View Post
                  Some people are just really stupid.
                  Thanks for that. I shall remember that differing opinions are dumb. Sadly, I shall remember that opinions that differ from mine are dumb, but such is life.

Comment

• I understand you might not like that but I personally think this is a good fresh take on the Raccoon City incident. For story? HELL NO the way I see it is if people thought L4D is good then they are being slightly ignorant to think this will not be better, but then people might just have FPS stuck so far up their arse they will instantly disagree.

This is one big multiplayer fan service game that lets us play as the bad guys in a darker re creation of Raccoon City set during the bad Outbreak times, featuring classic B.O.Ws, characters and a game that can bring fans together for a really fun multiplayer compaign, right now it looks better then most games we have been given in the series.

Comment

• Unless you've actually played ORC your opinion means diddly-squat. This isn't directed at anyone specifically.
                      Last edited by Fruit Salad; 06-07-2011, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• You realize that means it includes your opinion, as well, right?

Comment

• Wrong. I've had nothing but positive feelings for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruit Salad View Post
                            Wrong. I've had nothing but positive feelings for it.
                            Originally posted by Fruit Salad View Post
                            Unless you've actually played ORC your opinion means diddly-squat.
                            Hmm.

Comment

• >arguing with an admin

lol nope!

Comment

• Uhh, who is arguing with an admin?

o.O

Comment

Working...
                                X