Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
    Spoiler:
    Trying not to be dicks and reveal where the clue leads? If you read that, you'll know where to go directly.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• The last few times I posted the code or website links, I upset a few people, so I'm trying to be more respectful this time around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
        The last few times I posted the code or website links, I upset a few people, so I'm trying to be more respectful this time around.
        People are making a big deal about this viral game thing? I'd just want the links myself so I can see the content and not play around. Please link the Kendo stuff.

Comment

• Then here are the sites related to this clue:

Spoiler:
          Last edited by Archelon; 09-29-2011, 08:10 AM.

Comment

• 6th clue is up "Strangely, there's nothing to see – but plenty to hear from the labs. Is Umbrella all talk? These scientists certainly are, but not everyone will understand them. That's what friends are for though right?"
            Spoiler:

Comment

• Holy crap.

Comment

• EDIT: Beaten.

NE-Beta looks boss as fuck. They are doing something right. Let's just hope competent writers are working on the game.
                Last edited by News Bot; 10-06-2011, 10:10 AM.
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Every time I keep underestimating this game, a nice surprise comes out with what's coming. Impressed.
                  Last edited by Zombie Fred; 10-06-2011, 10:11 AM.

Comment

• Anyone found the code yet?

I'm still looking.

Going through all these pictures on the Umbrella Labs site is laborious.

EDIT:

I just sent Wesker an e-mail telling him that he was small-time.

EDIT:

I have my sources, which I will not reveal! But I will show you the things that I have learned - whatever price I need to ultimately pay.

The code is in the title of the video.
                    Last edited by Archelon; 10-06-2011, 11:02 AM.

Comment

• Can anyone translate that video?
                      Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                        Can anyone translate that video?
                        "Birkin is acting strange lately. He looks distracted."

"By his job?"

"No. He's as focused as always when it's about the research. What he has is... I don't know, he seems absent when I talk to him."

"In fact, the other day I watched him talk on the phone. He looked nervous. He only answered 'yes or no'."

"It looks like he's close to finding a breakthrough in Project G. Maybe the pressure is affecting him. The company has great hopes in him."

"Okay. Umm... I don't really like him but no one can deny he's a genius."

"Yes, it's clear that after that job with Project G he's called to do great things. You should check out the parasite files."

"I'm not even allowed to go near him. I think that's the cause of his rare behavior. He's close to finding something and maybe he wants no one to find out and take his merit."

"Yes, maybe. But he should be put under control. Something's happening there even though he doesn't want to say anything."
                        Last edited by News Bot; 10-06-2011, 11:44 AM.

Comment

• I was looking at the parasite photo and i realized that it looked alot like a B.O.W from RE5...This game keeps amusing me....wow...I seriously hope that there's a lot of those things in ORC for us to play with...X3

Comment

• I feel like the NE-Beta will turn out to be a prototype of the NE-Alpha. I'm really liking this.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexdz View Post
                              I feel like the NE-Beta will turn out to be a prototype of the NE-Alpha. I'm really liking this.
                              If anything the Alpha would be the prototype, surely? Is in the name.
                              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by alexdz View Post
                                I feel like the NE-Beta will turn out to be a prototype of the NE-Alpha. I'm really liking this.
                                Actually the Alpha would be the prototype if anything.

Umbrella use the Greek alphabet to denote each succession in some of their B.O.W. product lines. For example, the Hunter Alpha being the first model, then the Hunter Beta being second, etc.

What's striking is that the NE-Alpha and NE-Beta have very little in common. NE-Alpha was a small organism with tentacles. NE-Beta is some really pissed off spider creature with pincers, and both operate differently as parasites...

Comment

Working...
                                X