Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
    I never spoke to you so just stay out of it thank you
    Its a public forum. He has a right to speak what he wants.

Comment

oh you really dont like me XD

just because i dont care about bladerunner XD

Comment

Lol, has nothing to do with Blade Runner. I can couldn't give a fuck less if you don't like Blade Runner. I'm saying he can say what he wants. Its a public forum. Just because you weren't talking to him doesn't mean he can't reply to you.

Comment

Well then its also okay for me to say stay out of it its a public forum right ;)

Comment

I really like this ARG campaign.
            Will it be important for the game? Probably not because the game is a simple multiplayer run & gun. However at least the campaign got my attention, something that various screenshots and videos from the game didn't manage to do.

It's a shame that there's so little content on those sites, though. Would love to read some more stuff.

And call me crazy, but I liked the live action commercials for RE5. At least the first one and the one with Claire. Chris' actor was kind of hot >_>
            And I thought the idea of Chris being traumatized after the Kijuju incident was great; you know, character development and stuff. Of course that was before RE5 turned out to be just another shooter with a happy ending.
            Spoiler:
            Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 09-03-2011, 06:52 AM.

Comment

While I find a lot of this type of advertising to be gimmicky, trendy, and somewhat annoying, I really did enjoy reading the Birkin files and looking at the sewer map. Stuff like that is a treat to us old-school die hard fans of the early games, and gives us more insight into the side characters we all know and love. It makes you start to see William and Annette as actual people within the universe, and makes the story feel all the more real.

I'm not opposed to seeing another gameplay video, though. All we've seen in the last few months was the same area over and over again played by people who are generally terrible at the game. I'd love to see what they've done with the RPD and the hospital; hopefully we'll actually be able to enter the buildings!
              Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

I think it's neat plus you can win some RE stuff.

I mean why not get swept up in it. At least they are trying to give us stuff to look at and get hype.

Comment

There's a new clue up.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                    There's a new clue up.
                    raccooncityartgallery.com

Strange?
                    "I've got 100 cows."
                    "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Where exactly do you find these other sites?

Comment

I just take the clue and do a google search.
                        "I've got 100 cows."

Comment

See, I tried that, but I came up with nothing. Maybe I typed in the wrong words.

Comment

sorry, I meant do not type the clue. Type in Raccoon City art gallery and it should be the first entry.

After the sewers department one I figured this would be something similar. Interesting how Umbrella have removed the content though.
                            "I've got 100 cows."

Comment

No, I didn't type in the clue. I just only typed "Raccoon City art." The skin deep part of the clue had me thinking a tattoo place.

Comment

Stop playing games with us capcom just give us what we want the game

Comment

Working...
                                X