Umbrella Sciences website opens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
    No, I didn't type in the clue. I just only typed "Raccoon City art." The skin deep part of the clue had me thinking a tattoo place.
    You're right Archelon, I think I got this one already. It's actually tattoo's, I went to flickr (Flick through images of the Raccoon City art that goes skin deep) and guess what I found?

Spoiler:

There's an address in that tattoo!

HUZZAH!
    Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 09-07-2011, 01:12 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Man, I must just be typing in the wrong words every time, because I tried Flickr too. Oy.

Comment

I like that site. From what I gather so far, Lupo seems like the perfect defense against crimson heads. This marketing is refreshing, I must say.

That said, some of these bios are side-splitters, for instance Spectre grew up without any "standout physical or social" skills, which rendered him "virtually invisible in any situation." Let nobody ask if Umbrella deliberately employs maniacs, the answer's right there. I don't know if 10% of these characterizations will show up in the actual game.
        Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 09-07-2011, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Lupo and Spectre seem the best kind of characters for me, I'm really digging the insight on Wolfpack's background too, but they building all this mystery around Vector's indentity is annoying.

Comment

It's because he's supposed to be HUNK 2.0.

Comment

Comment

Yes, I know, and that's annoying.
                Last edited by alexdz; 09-07-2011, 05:06 PM.

Comment

So any idea with the clue from that page?

"The stairway in City Hall. Check out the big sewer grate in the park."

EDIT: This must be a clue for the actual game... Already found the code while reading LOL.
                  Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 09-07-2011, 02:12 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

I was kind of wondering that myself. I guess we'll have to wait and see until the game is released.

Comment

• Mimicry

Vector uses this skill to physically transform himself into another soldier to confuse his enemies.
                      Hmmm, I didn't know we were playing Mortal Kombat here...
                      Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

• funny that picture was taken in 1998.... wow

Comment

• It wasn't taken in that year actually haha There's a trick to give it that date, you can edit the EXIF of the JPG picture with proper software (EXIF it's all the info from the picture, date it was taken, light conditions, camera settings, aperture, etc.).

Comment

• New clue posted.

For those who don't feel like doing the leg work, it leads here:

And then here:

Last edited by Archelon; 09-14-2011, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• Way to be an ass and post it all in plain site.
                              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• *bows*

Though the official site kind of already does that, since the Facebook page outright gives you the code each week.
                                Last edited by Archelon; 09-14-2011, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X