Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, Vector is a baller.

Comment

• I loved Hunk's psychological report. And I wonder if we'll see him on ORC... I really, really hope that there's gonna be a mission to hunt Birkin with the Wolfpack and Hunk, that would be damn sexy.
      Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 09-14-2011, 02:45 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• I know i saw the code at the bottom right of one file, but everytime i type it it's wrong, i'm starting to go crazy here!!! I checked like 10 times already....really, i don't have a bad sight, is just that it takes a long time for me to read the code right....just correct me where i screwed up, please? "OEHNK0RC".....T-T

Comment

• Originally posted by cyndercute View Post
          I know i saw the code at the bottom right of one file, but everytime i type it it's wrong, i'm starting to go crazy here!!! I checked like 10 times already....really, i don't have a bad sight, is just that it takes a long time for me to read the code right....just correct me where i screwed up, please? "OEHNK0RC".....T-T
          0(Zero)
          H
          N
          K
          O (letter O)
          R
          C
          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
            0(Zero)
            H
            N
            K
            O (letter O)
            R
            C
            OMG thanks!!! I can't belive that i mixed those 2 again...X3

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
              I loved Hunk's psychological report. And I wonder if we'll see him on ORC... I really, really hope that there's gonna be a mission to hunt Birkin with the Wolfpack and Hunk, that would be damn sexy.
              He's basically confirmed with his 3D model on that question thingy.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexdz View Post
                He's basically confirmed with his 3D model on that question thingy.
                You know what, you might be right!

In that pic he is carrying a case...

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Hunk somewhat confirmed, at least in art? Yeaaaaaah buddy. I like the backstory we're getting on Hunk. He's still a semifaceless merc, but at the same time we're finding out how much of a lethal asset he is to the company. We already knew he trained on Rockfort...having more documents written by Hunk about his experiences is definitely nice.
                  sigpic
                  Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• BADASS

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley View Post

BADASS
                      It's part of a bigger render too. We'll be getting one of HUNK similar to Leon and Claire.
                      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                        It's part of a bigger render too. We'll be getting one of HUNK similar to Leon and Claire.
                        Is this ment for operation racoon city or what revalations ??

Comment

• I think we'll see the USS team being attacked by Birkin again but with more information about how HUNK survived the attack and maybe a more canon version of the 4th Survivor scenario.

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                          Is this ment for operation racoon city or what revalations ??
                          It's in a website to promote ORC, so...

Comment

• The campaign against Umbrella continues . . . The insider has been working with Resident Evil fans to release secret information about a mysterious military squad. You can find out more about this lethal elite team at 178.251.35.50. If you think you can help in the fight against Umbrella follow @insertedevil on twitter

i dont even know if its new or old i just saw it on facebook it was all at top.
                            Last edited by rehunk88; 09-17-2011, 09:03 PM.

Comment

• New update with everyone's favorite Russian mercenary.

Comment

• So where is the code for this one?

EDIT:

Nevermind.

Got it.
                                Last edited by Archelon; 09-21-2011, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X