Resident Evil Revelations TGS 2011 Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
    That's one reason why I wont touch the mercenaries 3d, every melee move is an instant kill.

The RE4 melee move made more sense as it was used for crowd control, and occasionally you'd kill one or two Ganados with a kick, but god...the second they implemented instant kills in RE5 things spun out of control.
    Not all melees on Mercs 3D/RE5 are instant kills. There are some that obviously are (breaking some Majini's neck or stabbing a blade at the throat will of course kill them), but most are space generating kicks or punches.

I do think melees should be less flashy in a "horror" game, or at least it should look that the character is struggling to pull that off; again, as I've said in numerous topics, take a look on how Dead Space pulls off the counters when enemies grab you...
    Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 09-16-2011, 04:02 AM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Vester just don't give a fuck. (he got some small fucking eyes man)
        Last edited by News Bot; 09-16-2011, 09:25 AM.
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• IGN posted an article describing the full version of the TGS trailer of Revelations. Zombies confirmed?
          http://ds.ign.com/articles/119/1194801p1.html
          Last edited by Gambit; 09-16-2011, 09:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tory View Post
            IGN posted an article describing the full version of the TGS trailer of Revelations. Zombies confirmed.
            http://ds.ign.com/articles/119/1194801p1.html
            I like what I hear. They haven't done away with chair guy either.

It's hard to make a judgement on whether or not that guy could be Chris or not, since the game doesn't look linear (plus Chris is with Jessica in Europe at the same time Jill and Parker on the ship, right?)
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Yeah, for a second there, I thought they abadoned the whole 'Chris tied up in a chair' thing we've seen in the first trailer.

Now I got it, Vester looks like exatcly like Tommy Wiseau in that picture.

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                (plus Chris is with Jessica in Europe at the same time Jill and Parker on the ship, right?)
                Yes. Of course there have been some footage of Chris and Jessica on the ship, they probably arrive before Jill and Parker though.
                Last edited by aris13; 09-16-2011, 09:43 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley View Post
                  "This is Rachel. Yeah, that won't be a problem. I haven't hit any snags yet. I just want to get off this godforsaken ship."
                  Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                    That's one reason why I wont touch the mercenaries 3d, every melee move is an instant kill.
                    This isn't even true.
                    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                      This isn't even true.
                      Speaking of things that aren't true... a recent article says that Shiva (Sheva Alomar?) is included in Revelations.
                      "The latest images feature Sheva Alomar, who debuted in Resident Evil 5 on the PC, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. You could see her aiming her gun, maneuvering around"
                      And the article has pictures to prove it. Here's "Shiva" in Revelations:

SOURCE: New Shiva screens revealed for Resident Evil: Revelations
                      Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                      sigpic

Comment

• She pulled a Michael Jackson on us!

Comment

• Shui Ta has been infatuated with video games since he was five years old. He has been writing online for nearly three years, has written at least 700 articles (mostly on video games), and has accumulated over 550,000 page views.
                          And nothing of that seems to be enough to avoid being utterly stupid.

Comment

• Hey i just found out what IGN meant , here i shot this , you can see rachel on the floor , and the blood on the glass is her blood ? ...
                            Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                            ^ Lol ...

Comment

• ^_____^ Zombiez!

Comment

• Calm down guys...those reanimated bodies will be "regenerators like things" we see all that damn time. They are zombies, just different type.
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X