No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Revelations TGS 2011 Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know if this has been pointed out already but in the Rachel trailer just after she fires her three shots you can see a picture of the Spencer Estate on the cabinet. Now I don't know if its just Capcom being lazy with reusing old textures but it may just be that the Queen Zenobia is connected to Spencer in some way.

If the ship has been taken over by Veltro perhaps they seized the t-Abyss virus and Spencer sent Hunk to retrieve it?
    Last edited by TheBatMan; 09-16-2011, 05:53 PM.
    "I've got 100 cows."
    "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
      This isn't even true.
      Ok then.

Here we have Krauser gameplay in which the player shoots enemies which stun them and rushes over and does a melee attack that's an instant kill.
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

And here we have Hunk Gameplay with another player doing the same thing.
      Time for my favorite XD. It's possible to get an SS if I were to see better. I couldn't see the laser pointing on their head;. Too bad I failed at the end.No...

And Chris

And Rebecca
      Rebecca once again owns Dr Salvador... though I admit this stage and EX-8 are the most worst stage. You can see that no one uploaded video on this stage on...

And just to prove a point these videos are from different players, every player shoots an enemy once or twice and then kills them with a melee attack.

Whenever used an melee attack is an instant kill.

Grow up Kylie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
        Calm down guys...those reanimated bodies will be "regenerators like things" we see all that damn time. They are zombies, just different type.
        I'd agree if they didn't explicitly say zombies, and then referred to the t-abyss monsters as "liquid creatures". They clearly make a distinction there. Let's hope Capcom releases the trailer soon!

Comment

• I thought the T-Abyss Virus is for Sea Monsters?

-_- need trailer

Comment

• TGS Stage Demo
            sigpic

Comment

• Nintendo World Report - Resident Evil: Revelations PREVIEW

It mostly deals with how the game's controls work.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/impressions/27885

In this pic below, Chris seems to have mustache ala Solid Snake:

Spoiler:
              Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
              sigpic

Comment

• ^It's a mockup of a ship's exterior. XD
                Revelations has a plot with twists everywhere. Way to go, Capcom, you successfully pulled off a mind-screw plotline.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                  Ok then.

Here we have Krauser gameplay in which the player shoots enemies which stun them and rushes over and does a melee attack that's an instant kill.
                  Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Time for my favorite XD. It's possible to get an SS if I were to see better. I couldn't see the laser pointing on their head;. Too bad I failed at the end.No...

And Chris

And Rebecca
                  Rebecca once again owns Dr Salvador... though I admit this stage and EX-8 are the most worst stage. You can see that no one uploaded video on this stage on...

And just to prove a point these videos are from different players, every player shoots an enemy once or twice and then kills them with a melee attack.

Grow up Kylie.
                  Not to rain on your parade, but have you actually played the game?

Try using a flashbang and then do a melee, if it's not a normal majini, they won't die. There obviously are instakill melees (Hunk's The End, Barry's Miranda Rights, Chris' Neckbreaker and so...) But normal punches and kicks won't kill a iluminado monk or an army majini. This is from experience playing the actual game and not by watching videos.

I'm not trying to be an ass, I just needed to point that out.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Ok then.

And Chris

And Rebecca

Grow up Kylie.

This is why you should play a game before posting made up crap.

Krauser - He is playing on an early level where enemies have less health, his knee smash is a 100% sure kill but others are not. Same for the bow 1 hit killing, on higher levels it does not.

Hunk - Two of his melee will instant kill, the others will not. The player is on a very early tutorial level with very weak enemies.

Chris - Only the Neck Breaker instant kills. He plays on a easier difficulty with weakened enemies.

Rebecca - None of her melee attacks instant kill. She is using what is by far the most powerful handgun in the game for the stun shots and I'm pretty sure a damage bonus is still needed for her to get a kill from the melee follow ups.

Anyone who actually played the game would know all this and realise when a easy difficulty is being played and when the gun/bow damage is doing most damage to an enemy and the melee only used as a finisher for time bonus.

So instead of telling me to 'grow up' how about you check your facts and stop posting false statements like "every melee move is an instant kill."
                    Last edited by Dracarys; 09-17-2011, 10:42 PM.
                    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                      Not to rain on your parade, but have you actually played the game?

Try using a flashbang and then do a melee, if it's not a normal majini, they won't die. There obviously are instakill melees (Hunk's The End, Barry's Miranda Rights, Chris' Neckbreaker and so...) But normal punches and kicks won't kill a iluminado monk or an army majini. This is from experience playing the actual game and not by watching videos.

I'm not trying to be an ass, I just needed to point that out.
                      Its cool Bean, I played for a few minutes on friends DS and I stand by my point. One-2 bullet stuns followed by a melee attack is an instant kill.

Hey Kylie why don't you grow up and quit picking up arguments that ended 2-3 days ago? Seriously you either have to be right every single time or split hairs until you are.

I did play the game much, I put it down after 5 minutes because it just didn't feel as much fun as I thought it would.

I used my little experience and the gameplay videos I ended up watching on Youtube later on and noticed this trend. I may be wrong on some aspects of what I said when you get down to the technical stuff, but I am willing to admit to that.

Since you seem to be my own personal troll on the forum, and its becoming more of a full time job and probably isnt very fulfilling why don't you get a new hobby?

How about stamps?

Comment

Its cool Bean, I played for a few minutes on friends DS and I stand by my point. One-2 bullet stuns followed by a melee attack is an instant kill.
                        Fair enough. I think that maybe in this Arcade/Action style game, where hordes go after you, it's a good thing to have instant kill melees. On an horror oriented title, not so much. Space creating maneuvers? Yep. That can work.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Hey Kylie why don't you grow up and quit picking up arguments that ended 2-3 days ago? Seriously you either have to be right every single time or split hairs until you are.
                          They didn't end, and it wasn't 2-3 days ago that you last replied with more, no offence, utter bullshit posted as a fact.

Maybe stop posting such nonsense and I will stop calling you out on it? Wild idea posting stuff that is actually true, but maybe give it a try eh?

You now admit to only playing the game for 5 minutes and that what I said was right, maybe if you did that right away instead of going on the offensive and telling me to 'grow up' (twice now) this entire thing could have been avoided.

If I enter into a RE5 thread and say Wesker was cloned with the Wesker children and someone posts and says it isn't true, I'm not going to tell them to 'grow up', because the irony is it would be a childish response.
                          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Annnnd now we're starting to veer towards personal comments, so let's not. Oh, look! Over there! A shiny new 'Back on topic, people!'

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                              Annnnd now we're starting to veer towards personal comments, so let's not. Oh, look! Over there! A shiny new 'Back on topic, people!'
                              ^This.

Anyway, why would they wait to release the extended trailer?
                              Revelations has a plot with twists everywhere. Way to go, Capcom, you successfully pulled off a mind-screw plotline.

Comment

• Tears. Capcom runs on the tears of fanboys. The saltier they are the longer the shareholders can exist in this realm.

Or, maybe, it seems to be a case of controlling the information and possibly have an exclusivity deal with someone, maybe Famiatsu. Or however it's spelled.

Comment

Working...
                                X