No announcement yet.

RE Revelations ESRB Rating Reveals Slight Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In one level, a human character is seen getting sliced by a chainsaw as *** struggles in the air
    That sounds like a cutscene to me.
    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
    sigpic

Comment

Oh man, I knew as soon as I saw the chainsaw bit that people would be pissing and moaning over what will probably amount to nothing in the actual game.

I wasn't disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
        Weird considering you're not on the development team and have no idea what could or couldn't be involved.
        Common sense doesn't include possible retcons. Jill and Chris didn't really encounter Plagas before RE5 so it's quite unlikely that we're gonna meet some here.
        It sounds like a scene more than a battle within the game so it could easily be a human enemy killing someone off... and it could easily be Jessica at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
          Saying "I doubt" makes it pretty obvious that it's an opinion. You're trying too hard to be an asshole.
          You stated an opinion, i stated a fact.

Comment

People, let's not get all personal and insulting. Everyone gets an opinion. Just because most of you have the wrong one doesn't mean you don't get to express it.

Comment

You stated an opinion, i stated a fact.
              Sure. So what's your point?
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

well for me nothing i read in that article dissapointed me, in fact i was quite happy to hear about some of the more gory aspects of the game. I always hated the fact that in RE4, you got to se leon decapitated where as in RE5 you didnt, complete bullshit if you ask me.

As for the chainsaw scene, i agree with what others have said about it possibly being just a cutscene since it does only say "in one level". I doubt its jessica though, its quite possibly just a random survivor on the ship and the cutscene may be akin more to the real time ones you got in dead space (for example the woman who cuts her throat with a saw in the first game).

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                  People, let's not get all personal and insulting. Everyone gets an opinion. Just because most of you have the wrong one doesn't mean you don't get to express it.
                  I saw what u did there, Sheriff....

Yeah its probably a CUTscene.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                    Oh man, I knew as soon as I saw the chainsaw bit that people would be pissing and moaning over what will probably amount to nothing in the actual game.
                    I was dead set on purchasing a 3DS and Revelations until I heard about the chainsaw(s). I now plan on saving my money.

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                    Yeah its probably a CUTscene.

Man I love puns.
                    Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Aris13 just reported this:

Resident Evil: Revelations

- introduced at the Nintendo retailer briefing event by producer Masachika Kawata
                      - its not a light or simple entry in the series
                      - staff includes many members of the staff that worked on Resident Evil 5
                      - team aimed for a level of completion that matches that of the main numbered games
                      - over 10 hours play time just to clear the main game
                      - beat the game to unlock Raid Mode
                      - this gives you access to characters like Jessica and Obrian
                      - those two are not playable in the main game
                      sigpic

Comment

Ten hour storyline.

So six.

Comment

Ten hour storyline.

So six.
                          Same length as BH4 and BH5 then.
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Good enough for a handheld game I believe.

Comment

Why is Jessica not a playable character? Spoilers?
                              Revelations has a plot with twists everywhere. Way to go, Capcom, you successfully pulled off a mind-screw plotline.

Comment

Cuz only playable characters are Jill and Chris.
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X