Resident Evil Revelations Characters Artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
    And you're the perfect example of what I'm talking about. Hey, fuck all those hard working and productive members of society who died on the Queen Zenobia, let's complain about how someone's arse is showing in the outfit they wear!
    You're going to use this as an excuse to show half your ass now, arent you Spencer?

Comment

...only half?

Still, the outfits are an issue. Something silly in such a serious game can be a real atmosphere destroyer. As RE outfits go, though, that one isn't too awful. Just...random and makes the character look like she should be chewing gum while vacantly staring into space. Fashion before survival, teehee.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
        You're going to use this as an excuse to show half your ass now, arent you Spencer?
        I think we should talk more about the communication officer's arse.
        See you in hell.

Comment

I think we should talk more about Robocops ass. Its so shiny!

Comment

But we can't see it, that's the problem! Oh shit, did I tell you that a good friend of mine went to see Ronny Cox singing live? He mailed me a photo of him, signed by the man himself! I'm going to get it framed and on my wall.
            See you in hell.

Comment

I'm cashing you out Spencer...

Comment

I wish I could cash Jill and her fanboys out.
                See you in hell.

Comment

No you don't. You wish you could cash out a 1,000,00 pound check....actually so do I.

Comment

Why hate Jill?

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
                      Why hate Jill?
                      Because anything very popular becomes automatically appalling?

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
                        Why hate Jill?
                        I don't think anyone really dislikes Jill, it's her obnoxious fanbase that gets the brunt of the hate.
                        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                          I don't think anyone really dislikes Jill, it's her obnoxious fanbase that gets the brunt of the hate.
                          But truthfully, what is the actual appeal of Jill? I like her for the most part, but she's by no means my favorite character out of the series. I tend to go more for villians...Much deeper story there usually. And honestly, I can't really remember too much Jill obsession prior to Resident Evil 5 blonde Jill; I'm not saying it wasn't there, but I just don't recall it to the levels it is now. It's almost like she is Wesker-2 these days.

May as well change this topic title to "Jessica's Half-Butt Suit & Jill Valentine."
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Xander Ashford View Post
                            But truthfully, what is the actual appeal of Jill? I like her for the most part, but she's by no means my favorite character out of the series. I tend to go more for villians...Much deeper story there usually. And honestly, I can't really remember too much Jill obsession prior to Resident Evil 5 blonde Jill; I'm not saying it wasn't there, but I just don't recall it to the levels it is now. It's almost like she is Wesker-2 these days.
                            For Me jill is my Fav character in the whole series ! Who dosent love jill ? Shes beautifull , serious , smart , master of unlocking , and she was almost a jill sandwich remember ? Jk xD , also she didnt trait anyone ... Shes Perfect !
                            Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                            ^ Lol ...

Comment

May as well change this topic title to "Jessica's Half-Butt Suit & Jill Valentine."
                              Most of the people with an actual Jilluminados obsession are also obnoxious morons with superiority complexes, so probably a link there.
                              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

I ask myself the same thing a lot. And I agree with the rest of your post, too; the villains simply have more interesting stories.

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                                Most of the people with an actual Jilluminados obsession are also obnoxious morons with superiority complexes, so probably a link there.
                                Haha, great term.
                                Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Working...
                                X