Resident Evil Revelations Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Revelations Preview

IGN has just written several preview articles for RE Revelations for the past few days. Here are the links, and they contain some spoilers.

Resident Evil Revelations: Terror on the High Seas
    Resident Evil Revelations: No More Zombies
    Resident Evil Revelations: Perfectly Portable
    Preparing Yourself for Resident Evil Revelations
    Resident Evil Revelations: The Genius of Genesis

New screenshots (contains spoilers)
    Last edited by xfactor; 12-13-2011, 06:49 PM.

I cant watch the vids for some unknown reason , im stuck at the age gate , whatever i type it dosent load the vid and stays on the verification screen ... Wierd , perhaps for good , seems like there are many spoilers .... but this game seems the best RE game i ever seen yet with Next gen graphics , Damn why Capcom always make good RE games as Exclusives for Nintendo ... >.<
    Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
    ^ Lol ...

Comment

This is shaping up to be something quite special by the sounds of it, all positive write ups so far.

Still miss Patricia Ja Lee thou for Jill.
      http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
      http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
      Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
        This is shaping up to be something quite special by the sounds of it, all positive write ups so far.

Its still her .... ?

Edit : New vids added ! (Spoilers!)

look on right sidebar there are other vids ....
        Last edited by Mrox2; 12-10-2011, 12:24 PM.
        ^ Lol ...

Comment

It's not. Jill has a new VA for this game. She also had a different one in MvC3.

Comment

Wow. Jessica's artwork has Way WAY more Comments than Actual Awesome gameplay footage.

Comment

Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post

I've met her in person, shes really beautiful .

Comment

Originally posted by Zero38 View Post
                Wow. Jessica's artwork has Way WAY more Comments than Actual Awesome gameplay footage.
                1-because her design was stupid ....
                2-because we have opened and changed it into a jill topic
                3-perhaps no one wants to spoil the game for himself .....

@Archelon , I see , then those people who said its her are wrong ..... i knew its not her cause the voice is compleatly diffrent .... indeed Patricia sounded better , and Jills face was better .... even now some people think that this is sheva or another girl , lol !

Btw Rachel's scream in this vid is realistic and creepy (Warning Spoilers) (Poor Rachel) ...

Also Rachel didnt really die when her head hit the glass , she died cuz she was eaten by the Bows .... Thats why jill didnt check if she is alive or not , the scene is exactly the same as how the scientist die in the (Beta) Demo ....
                Last edited by Mrox2; 12-11-2011, 05:33 AM.
                ^ Lol ...

Comment

I'm off for a pint with the Queen Zenobia's comm officer, we're gonna have a WHALE of a time.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                    I'm off for a pint with the Queen Zenobia's comm officer, we're gonna have a WHALE of a time.
                    Sounds like another blind date to me.

Comment

Yeah, it does seem kind of fishy.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

No no, you're supposed to say "The Queen Zenobia is a boat."

And then I say, "So was the last girl you went on a blind date with."

Come on, don't tell me you of all people don't get the reference.
                        Last edited by Archelon; 12-11-2011, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Christ, I got the Chaos Theory reference. Just wanted an excuse to shoehorn in my next bad pun.

Next week on Revelations, Sam Fisher goes to the Queen Zenobia to track down Hugo Lacerda.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

...Dammit... Keep spoiling stuff for myself...

Though I still do have some questions, mostly pertaining to the storyline. They may have shown quite a bit, but the stuff involving Terragrigia is backstory, the stuff with Jill and Parker seems to be early in the game, same with Chris and Jessica's stuff, and the stuff with Quint and Keith is early into their scenario (introduction and introducing the invisible hunters).
                            Revelations has a plot with twists everywhere. Way to go, Capcom, you successfully pulled off a mind-screw plotline.

Comment

It's up to Capcom on what they want to spoil in trailers and released clips. It's up to fans on whether they want to come online to seek them out. If you're trying to avoid any spoilers on Revelations then I'd lay low from THIA for a while.

Comment

Working...
                              X