• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As Vector said: It won't discriminate.
    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
      What I still don't understand is why the Tyrant would even attack the USS team. This guy is supposed to be intelligent and has a mission.
      Yes, but Slant Six's version of the Tyrant is simply dumb cannon fodder.
      Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

What I still don't understand is why the Tyrant would even attack the USS team. This guy is supposed to be intelligent and has a mission.
        Shitty writing by Slant Six.
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

i remeber hearing that the T03 Tyants often went out of control still thow it seems a bit silly to have it attack Lopa and not the others i hope they they dont kill it to easy is well that would be disappointing

Comment

one of the things i loved about the trailer... the gas prices. they are effin' looooow. O_O

Comment

Originally posted by Det. Beauregard View Post
              Yes, but Slant Six's version of the Tyrant is simply dumb cannon fodder.
              We've seen tyrants turn on Umbrella employees since RE1.

But in the case of ORC I heard about a mission where you fight Nemesis and essentially have to reprogram him in the process to attack STARS members once more. At that point he abandons his chain gun and leaves with the rocket launcher to attacks STARS members. I forgot the specifics of the mission, but we'll know for sure when the game is out.

Comment

It's said in one of the earlier trailers that "he won't discriminate", so there you go. Also aren't Tyrants like infamous for turning on their "allies"? (RE1 with Wesker if you want to count it, the T-103 in End of the Road in Outbreak, etc)

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
                We've seen tyrants turn on Umbrella employees since RE1.

But in the case of ORC I heard about a mission where you fight Nemesis and essentially have to reprogram him in the process to attack STARS members once more. At that point he abandons his chain gun and leaves with the rocket launcher to attacks STARS members. I forgot the specifics of the mission, but we'll know for sure when the game is out.
                lol wut.... Reprogram?...... Ohhh god.
                Last edited by Spera01; 01-12-2012, 01:52 AM.

Comment

GameInformer doesn't always get the facts right, so take it as is until the game comes out.
                  This bioharzardous assassin is malfunctioning when we encountered him. fortunately, we had previously extracted a controlling agent from a tyrant, which we now inject into nemesis' bloodstream.....abomination fires a devastating gatling gun at us. after absorbing enough ammo he titan topples coming back under umbrellas influence. He drops the mini-gun, picks up his trade mark rocket launcher, and wanders off into the city while groaning STARS

Comment

GameInformer doesn't always get the facts right, so take it as is until the game comes out.
                    Oh.... Well that's honestly not as bad as I expected, but still oh jeez. Where the hell did he get the mini-gun in the first place though? Doesn't the cutscene show him waking up with the rocket launcher in a chest across from him?... Never mind, I don't even care.
                    Last edited by Spera01; 01-12-2012, 03:29 AM.

Comment

In all likelihood it's probably a reference to Nemesis using a rail gun in the movie Resident Evil: Apocalypse. Not the first time a reference from the films was pulled into the games.
                      Last edited by Smiley; 01-12-2012, 04:53 AM.

Comment

To be honest a chaingun seems more logical than a rocket launcher anyway.
                        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

In all likelihood it's probably a reference to Nemesis using a rail gun in the movie Resident Evil: Apocalypse. Not the first time a reference from the films was pulled into the games.
                          Well I figured that, but I mean, where the hell did he actually get it? This cutscene shows him waking up with the rocket launcher: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04jLIrXhrsw. As you said though, it's probably just a dumb reference to the movies, so whatever.

Comment

For all we know that scene follows after the battle. We see him ordered to target STARS by that point.

Comment

The only thing that will redeem this game is if at the end of the game it is revealed that the whole game was just a simulation. Kind of how Big Shell was to Shadow Moses in MGS series.

A Mazda 6 in 1998? LOL.

Knifing a Licker to death? LOL again.

Stock and optics on the hardware? LOL thrice.

Please, god, let it be a simulator.

Comment

the guy above is being stupid so its got a car from 2001 in it who cars they probably didn't/don't have cloning technology It's a game and a dam good one , stop complaining

Comment

Working...
                                X