No announcement yet.

Viral Website Teasing Resident Evil 6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gameplay looks like Army of Two - lolol.

Thing is the concept is wicked - and I love it - but really - this style?!

And the year - 10 years after Raccoon puts it in 2008 which is same year as Resident Evil 5 - so is this immediatly after then?
    http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
    http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
    Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• Ok, so we have three seperate places...Leon in Tall Oaks, where the President gets munched on, Chris in China looking for a 'bitch who got his men killed' and baldy, with what seems to be Ashley (really?) in what looks kinda eatern European, with what looks to be three different sets of enemies...T-Virus for Leon and something new for the other two.

No Majini? Auto-win.

Comment

• I can't believe this is going to be released this year. Capcom really kept this one in the shadows.

From IGN:

"It will be coming on November 20th to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, and a PC version will follow later. The game will feature both single-player and co-op gameplay."

Please, not forced single player co-op with AI.
        Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 01-19-2012, 04:24 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
          I can't believe this is going to be released this year. Capcom really kept this one in the shadows.
          Let's hope between now and November they dont drop their pants and show 80% of the game's content/cutscenes like RE5 did.
          sigpic
          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• I was kinda hoping it was going to be Leon in China, not Chris! Haha, oh well! Not sure what to think of all this yet! Can't wait for the slow trickle of new information.. Now I'm off to play more of the Revelations demo! Ta-ta~
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
              I was kinda hoping it was going to be Leon in China, not Chris! Haha, oh well! Not sure what to think of all this yet! Can't wait for the slow trickle of new information.. Now I'm off to play more of the Revelations demo! Ta-ta~
              It makes sense; Leon is an agent tasked with the president and family's protection, Chris is an agent with the worldwide BSAA.
              sigpic
              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Y'know, I think our bald new friend may be Alex Wesker. Fighting B.O.W's hand to hand? Check. Regular injections? Check. Needy female accompanying him? Check. Desire for lotsa cash? Check.
                Last edited by Darkmoon; 01-19-2012, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                  Y'know, I think our bald new friend may be Alex Wesker. Fighting B.O.W's hand to hand? Check. Regular injections? Check. Needy female accompanying him? Check.
                  .....oh fucking....please no. Pretty, pretty please. Just no. But yeah...that does make sense. "World needs his blood"
                  Last edited by Bertha; 01-19-2012, 04:27 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                    Y'know, I think our bald new friend may be Alex Wesker. Fighting B.O.W's hand to hand? Check. Regular injections? Check. Needy female accompanying him? Check. Desire for lotsa cash? Check.
                    He's the protagonist. So this is how they do Alice in the games, only there's a shit load of room for personal growth and realization of what he's a product of. Interesting idea.

For now, I'll call those cover-ruining BOWs 'Roidersnatches. Simply put, they look like bandersnatches on some fine HGH.

Comment

• i cant breath i cant breath someone hand me a paper bag

Comment

• Seriously - doesn't the gameplay look like a load of mindless shit.
                        http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                        http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                        Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by Bertha View Post
                          Let's hope between now and November they dont drop their pants and show 80% of the game's content/cutscenes like RE5 did.
                          Agreed. However the plot seems to have many things going on. Just have a few details on who's the bad guy (or bad girl... Could it be Alex Wesker? And be a... female?).

But yeah, I hope marketing gets controlled this time.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                            He's the protagonist. So this is how they do Alice in the games, only there's a shit load of room for personal growth and realization of what he's a product of. Interesting idea.

For now, I'll call those cover-ruining BOWs 'Roidersnatches. Simply put, they look like bandersnatches on some fine HGH.
                            Originally posted by Bertha View Post
                            .....oh fucking....please no. Pretty, pretty please. Just no. But yeah...that does make sense. "World needs his blood"
                            Well, given he was such as asshole in the files with all that MDK for test subjects, I'm guessing Ashley is an agent sent to grab his blood and he, himself, is a dick. That's if I'm right.

Comment

• nah it looks awesome to me its still like along time away they will tweak it make it look better dont worry

Comment

• Originally posted by Bertha View Post
                                It makes sense; Leon is an agent tasked with the president and family's protection, Chris is an agent with the worldwide BSAA.
                                Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                                Well, given he was such as asshole in the files with all that MDK for test subjects, I'm guessing Ashley is an agent sent to grab his blood and he, himself, is a dick. That's if I'm right.
                                Is that really Ashley, though?

She jumps like a boss in this game.
                                Last edited by Pikminister; 01-19-2012, 04:33 PM.
                                Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X