No announcement yet.

Viral Website Teasing Resident Evil 6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Wesker and that arc was singlehandedly the worst thing about Resident Evil 5 - it fucking grates me after going so much to kill off 'Wesker', they are seemingly shoe horning him back in the series with Alex.
    Last edited by [STARS]TyranT; 01-19-2012, 05:02 PM.
    http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
    http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
    Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• Ugh, why did you guys have to remind me of Alex Wesker?

Also, Leon...get a fucking haircut.
      Last edited by Vector; 01-19-2012, 05:01 PM.

Comment

• I wonder if Chris's "bitch" in question is Ada, forming another potential conflict, this time between Leon and Chris.

Comment

• That's another option I've been thinking. Hopefully we might have a new arc in there. I'm just trying to connect the dots with the leads we already have. It's a long way until november.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Guess I'm the only one troubled by this taking place in 2008 lol.

Comment

• Oooorrrr maybe Damnation will give us some answers...if that hasnt been scrapped. Last I read, it had a 2012 release date as well.
              sigpic
              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alkar View Post
                Guess I'm the only one troubled by this taking place in 2008 lol.
                No. That really bothers me too. I'm not half as excited as seemingly everyone else is on this site. File me under 'meh' for the time being.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vector View Post
                  No. That really bothers me too. I'm not half as excited as seemingly everyone else is on this site. File me under 'meh' for the time being.
                  You have been always the "meh" type. Not saying that in a bad way of course.

But yeah, that's one big question. It's quite common for Capcom to screw up dates. Darkside with Alexander's video on CV:X section, the whole RE5 is in 2008/2009 thing...
                  Hopefully that will be sorted out.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• While it says ten years after the incident at Raccoon City, nowhere is the date solidified as 2008. They could just be using a decade as a general context.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                      You have been always the "meh" type.
                      That's incorrect. I was hyped as shit for RE5. Since then I've just become less and less interested in the series, and more and more jaded about Capcom.

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                        While it says ten years after the incident at Raccoon City, nowhere is the date solidified as 2008. They could just be using a decade as a general context.
                        Jill's absence kinda points that way.

Comment

• Or maybe she's just not involved with these incidents after being a human guinea pig and surviving? It's not like we just saw a let's play of the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                            Or maybe she's just not involved with these incidents after being a human guinea pig and surviving? It's not like we just saw a let's play of the game.
                            She's a BSAA agent. Either this takes place before 5 and she's still MIA or she hasn't been shown yet for whatever reason. It's not like Jill to skip a mission like this. After Raccoon City she went all over the world to stop Umbrella and Wesker, she's not the "I quit" type.
                            Chris's personal vendetta is mentioned and it's either about Jill's death or related to Revelations.

Comment

• So, how about that Retribution trailer, Josh san?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vector View Post
                                That's incorrect. I was hyped as shit for RE5. Since then I've just become less and less interested in the series, and more and more jaded about Capcom.
                                Should been more specific then. I remember you disliking all recent RE offerings. Fair enough since each time is less classic survival and more action oriented.

Comment

Working...
                                X