No announcement yet.

Viral Website Teasing Resident Evil 6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one excited as fuck that at the very least the Leon story seems to be horror-driven (even with the sliding)?
    A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alkar View Post
      She's a BSAA agent. Either this takes place before 5 and she's still MIA or she hasn't been shown yet for whatever reason. It's not like Jill to skip a mission like this. After Raccoon City she went all over the world to stop Umbrella and Wesker, she's not the "I quit" type.
      Chris's personal vendetta is mentioned and it's either about Jill's death or related to Revelations.
      Yet Chris knew that his target was Wesker. He was there, after all. He saw Jill throw herself and Wesker out the window. However, if I remember correctly, I think some of the info from RE5 mentioned how Chris would just do nothing but work. And its not wholly outside his personality to take his anger out on others (Jill's diary passages, for example). And again...if this is yet another Chris crying about Jill plot, Capcom is really out of ideas. If this does, indeed, take place before 5, we KNOW what happens. The Chris Jill/death arc will not have any real emotional drive since we've already been through it and we know how it ends.
      sigpic
      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkMemories View Post
        Am I the only one excited as fuck that at the very least the Leon story seems to be horror-driven (even with the sliding)?
        The trailer does give us that impression, doesn't it? Chris story has a Gears of War vibe to it, while Leon's seem to be same old RE4. I mean, there's def action in his story too.
        Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
        sigpic

Comment

• About the ten years after Raccoon City thing, RE5 was ultimately set in 2009, but they always referred to it as being set ten years later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
            The trailer does give us that impression, doesn't it? Chris story has a Gears of War vibe to it, while Leon's seem to be same old RE4. I mean, there's def action in his story too.
            His part kind of gives me an Alan Wake vibe, you know? Tall Oaks sounds like the name of a small town. Also zombies...zombies are good.
            A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

She's a BSAA agent. Either this takes place before 5 and she's still MIA or she hasn't been shown yet for whatever reason. It's not like Jill to skip a mission like this. After Raccoon City she went all over the world to stop Umbrella and Wesker, she's not the "I quit" type.
              Chris's personal vendetta is mentioned and it's either about Jill's death or related to Revelations.
              I'd guess after being mind controlled for two years and made kill people Jill would at least take some time to get herself and her life together if she didn't leave the BSAA altogether.

Comment

• Is it so hard to believe that Jill may still be recovering from her ordeal with Wesker? I mean, if this takes place in the same year as RE5, only a few months will have passed. The BSAA may not even allow her back into the field. Heck, Chris himself may forbid her from rejoining the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                  Is it so hard to believe that Jill may still be recovering from her ordeal with Wesker? I mean, if this takes place in the same year as RE5, only a few months will have passed. The BSAA may not even allow her back into the field. Heck, Chris himself may forbid her from rejoining the fight.
                  I dont find it hard to believe at all. It's certainly more believable than Capcom making yet another plot about Chris being unable to get over Jill.Or maybe not...
                  Last edited by Bertha; 01-19-2012, 06:28 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Is it so hard to believe that Jill may still be recovering from her ordeal with Wesker? I mean, if this takes place in the same year as RE5, only a few months will have passed. The BSAA may not even allow her back into the field. Heck, Chris himself may forbid her from rejoining the fight.
                    That's certainly my belief. Chris, and Leon haven't gone through near the same shit she has. She has every excuse to hang it up.

Comment

Yes because that's not Jill's character at all. She's not a quitter, even before RE5 she went through so many things that other characters would only dream of and yet she still kept going on. She also wouldn't listen to Chris anyway, in RE5 she surely didn't.
                      This is a huge deal, why wouldn't the BSAA use one of their best agents and send her to the field? She has the experience and skill. Not only that but she's one of the founders of the BSAA and according to Josh she's also well known and respected within the group.
                      There's really no excuse for her absence unless this takes place before RE5 or Capcom simply doesn't want her in for whatever reason.

Comment

• Dude, she spent three years being experimented on, mind-controlled, and forced to murder countless innocent people by her most reviled enemy. I don't care how strong you are as a person, that is going to mess you up but good.

I could buy her still wanting to return to the field, but I can't believe that the BSAA would actually let her do it in any official capacity whatsoever. As far as they would be concerned, she's a liability.

Comment

This is a huge deal, why wouldn't the BSAA use one of their best agents and send her to the field? She has the experience and skill. Not only that but she's one of the founders of the BSAA and according to Josh she's also well known and respected within the group.
                          Because she's psychologically unstable after having no control over her body and actions while still conscious seeing all she did? Because the P30 could have last long effects on her body and fuck her up on the long run?

I'd be glad if Jill ended up traumatized and paranoid after RE5 instead of just going back to the field like nothing happened, it'd be more humane and god only knows how some RE characters need more personality than "Let's destroy this virus/company/terrorist group for once and for all!"

Comment

Dude, she spent three years being experimented on, mind-controlled, and forced to murder countless innocent people by her most reviled enemy. I don't care how strong you are as a person, that is going to mess you up but good.

I could buy her still wanting to return to the field, but I can't believe that the BSAA would actually let her do it in any official capacity whatsoever. As far as they would be concerned, she's a liability.
                            After all we found out about Tricell and BSAA I don't think they'd have problems with Jill at all. She actually was valuable enough to be rescued.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexdz View Post
                              Because she's psychologically unstable after having no control over her body and actions while still conscious seeing all she did? Because the P30 could have last long effects on her body and fuck her up on the long run?

I'd be glad if Jill ended up traumatized and paranoid after RE5 instead of just going back to the field like nothing happened, it'd be more humane and god only knows how some RE characters need more personality than "Let's destroy this virus/company/terrorist group for once and for all!"
                              And yet everyone seems perfectly fine with Chris being in 6.

Comment

• Except Chris hasn't gone through half the crap that Jill has by the end of RE5.

Comment

Working...
                                X