Resident Evil 6 Trailer #1!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
    I duno, im kind of hoping this game takes place after RE5. Leon certainly looks older, as does chris, if slightly less hench.
    Me too.it seems to be a world wide incident this time, so it is appropriate that it occurs after RE5 to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Headhunter99 View Post
      i know what what you mean but it's too early to juge yet for me at least its zombies at least its not a reboot don't get me wrong i don't like everything i saw some parts looked silly like that giant guy whith metal arms/hands thats not very resi to me and i am more excited about operation raccoon city at the moment but lets give it time we might be surprised
      I think Resident Evil is death (form 2004?). Be honest: This is not Resident Evil.

BTW, from NeoGAF (XD):

Resident Evil 1 > survival horror

Resident Evil 2 > survival horror

Resident Evil 3 > survival horror

Resident Evil 0 > survival horror

Resident Evil 1 remake > still survival horror

Resident Evil CV > survival horror

Resident Evil 4 > less survival horror

*Magic time where the 360 becomes overly popular with immature brat kids*

Resident Evil 5 > derp console shooter, traces of survival horror, no puzzles

Resident Evil Racoon City > straight derp console shooter

Resident Evil 6 > Jesus fuc**** christ
      and

RE6 wishlist:

-Chris should punch asteroids into a satellite station as mentioned previously.
      -Leon should come across a pair of rocket boots to slide around in.
      -Leon should grab El Gigante with his bare hands and spin toss him into the sun.
      -More involved scoring system for the campaign missions?
      -Chris should come across a door that is locked and punch the lock off the door and exclaim that he is the master of unlocking.
      -Ashley ballistics jokes.
      -Ashley should get some rocket boots as well.
      -More QTE's with Chris punching things, or no QTE's at all.
      -Leon should suplex Nemesis.
      -Chris should use his partner as a melee weapon
      LOL
      Last edited by killer7ITA; 01-20-2012, 05:29 AM.
      I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

• It's Resident Evil. Just not the Resident Evil I prefer. We had RE4. We had RE5. We don't need RE4/5.

Comment

• lol the game avolves and changes over time it's just the way it is to me its more resident evil than re4 is at lest for now i have played all RES since the very beginning and like most original fans i miss the old ones to but things change the series would not survive if it didn't

Comment

• I honestly really never thought crisp, black shadows of REmake would ever translate into the 3D realm and yet, here we are.

Also noticed that almost all the lighting came from actual light sources in the Leon portions?
            Last edited by BBboy20; 01-20-2012, 06:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BBboy20 View Post
              I honestly really never thought crisp, black shadows of REmake would ever translate into the 3D realm of this generation and yet, here we are.

Also noticed that almost all the lighting came from actual light sources in the Leon portions?
              i noticed that to and to me the game still as a long way to go yet but for what it is its looking good

Comment

• Well yeah, it does look like a Gears of war game, so what! This trailer's amazing, Leon and Chris together, zombies are back, new racoon city, and as good as I've understood, there's gona be a lot of both action and horror a like. Really looking forward to it!
                "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                  Lather, rinse, repeat cycle for RE6 until RE7 trailer is released.
                  I'm pretty sure you once blasted me for saying the exact same thing awhile back.

Hypocrite much?
                  Last edited by Archelon; 01-20-2012, 08:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                    I'm pretty sure you once blasted me for saying the exact same thing awhile back.

Hypocrite much?
                    Just because we disagree on many things doesn't mean our thoughts can't sometimes align. If you've said that in the past then I commend you, even though it's not common knowledge that RE fans (and gamers in general) are fickle.

Otherwise, stop being a douche and insulting me just because you don't like me.

Comment

• hate to say this game ACTUALLY looks kinda good. in the last 7 motnhs games have either bit my ass or just sucked out right but i gotta say capcom you still have al ong way to go before fans start to respect you again. after the UMVC3 fiasco and the basic killing of megaman last year you better be giving us something so awesome it makes us explode!

Comment

• this seems to suggest the game is between RE4 and 5 http://www.nowgamer.com/features/121...d_to_know.html

Comment

• It is only speculations on their side. They have the same info as everybody else now. Famitsu says RE6 is OVER 10 year after Raccoon City incident.

EDIT: IGN rewind theater http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/01/20...-debut-trailer
                          Last edited by Dark_Chris; 01-20-2012, 03:58 PM.
                          Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                            Resident Evil 5 trailer released = RE community is full of hope and excitement; expectations WAY beyond reasonable levels

Resident Evil 5 game is released = RE community buys the game en masse

Shortly after immediate thrills subside = RE community expectations not met; game referred to as terrible and too action-y (though it contains nearly the exact same amount of action as previous installment)

Years following RE5 = RE community bitches about series, the emphasis on action, lack of scares (NOTHING in 4 was scary either!), story's lack of closure, under-development of characters, etc; many of community call the series dead, in need of change, etc.

Resident Evil 6 trailer released = RE community is full of hope and excitement; people who bitched about action are again OVER excited for next installment despite trailer showing more (much more, even) of the same elements hated on for RE5 such as action and co-op (or at the very least partner characters)

Lather, rinse, repeat cycle for RE6 until RE7 trailer is released.
                            I think you just described what is known as the Sonic cycle. . . .but that's pretty much what the franchise has become at this point.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Gotta say I am excited for this and I say roll on November, plenty to happen between now and then though, a release slip for instance
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by killer7ITA View Post
                                I think Resident Evil is death (form 2004?). Be honest: This is not Resident Evil.

BTW, from NeoGAF (XD):

Because RE1, 2, 3, 0, etc. had no explosions or helicopters, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X