No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6 Trailer #1!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE5 was ultimately set in 2009, but it was always referred to as being ten years since the Raccoon City incident.

Also, does anyone else think Leon looks like Dante now? Specifically DMC4 Dante.

Comment

OH MY GOD...OH MY FUCKING GOD

CHRIS, LEON AND ZOMBIES

This is fucking epic

Comment

So what are the odds that the brunette with Leon is Manuela?

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
          RE5 was ultimately set in 2009, but it was always referred to as being ten years since the Raccoon City incident.

Also, does anyone else think Leon looks like Dante now? Specifically DMC4 Dante.
          Well that could make sense. I guess we may get more details later when the Japanese event happens.
          I suppose Chris not having a fixed partner in the trailer is done on purpose. I don't think the action parts will be done without one and both Leon and bald guy have a sidekick (female too).
          Leon, Chris and Jill in the same game would be great but I doubt it'll happen.

Comment

Very low since she didn't have a south american accent.

Comment

I'm so fucking jittery right now. I have never been this excited about a game before (especially a game that still has some elements I hate). It's like I've got a sugar-rush or something.

Can I haz time machine?
              A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

new picture
                Attached Files
                Last edited by xfactor; 01-19-2012, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Leon is such a pimp.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alexdz View Post
                    Very low since she didn't have a south american accent.
                    Neither did Carlos Oliveira in UC.
                    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                    sigpic

Comment

One thing I am curious about, though, is why this looks so different from other MT Framework games. I initially thought it was being done on an entirely different engine, until I saw "MT Framework" listed at the end.
                      I think RE6 is using MT Framework 2.0
                      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Man, I keep watching the damn trailer. November can't come soon enough. The MT Framework in 2012 looks amazing.

"I'm with you captain, but your personal vendetta isn't getting us anywhere!"
                        ^ It'd be interested to see how Chris's feelings/story plays out, since in RE5 Chris was willing to sacrifice billions of lives to stay with Jill... In the trailer it makes Chris out to be an emotional trainwreck, in the end at least. This is going to be fucking epic!
                        REALDEMO

Comment

I'm thinking it's Angela from Degeneration. Kind of looks and sounds like her. Could be wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by TC_Moon View Post
                            I'm thinking it's Angela from Degeneration. Kind of looks and sounds like her. Could be wrong though.
                            I don't think it's her- using Angela would be a waste of resource of a character slot story-wise... People would feel like they're just playing RE: Degeneration the game. Not to mention Angela is blonde.
                            I think she's an entirely new character, probably the same woman Chris is screaming about at the end.
                            REALDEMO

Comment

Originally posted by let me live View Post
                              Man, I keep watching the damn trailer. November can't come soon enough. The MT Framework in 2012 looks amazing.

This is going to be fucking epic!
                              My sentiments exactly. I feel like I want to play the damn thing on loop until the day's over.
                              A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

So then is it safe to say that Jill will be presumed dead in this game (by the characters) since this seems to take place slightly before RE5?

Comment

Working...
                                X