No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6 Trailer #1!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I liked the trailer, and Ashley will be in the game for sure, at least in some way, the story involves his father so...

Comment

• New CVG RE6 article + screens galore!

SOURCE: Resident Evil 6 trailer dissected - 101 screens
      A closer look at the action and horror of Capcom's latest Resi offering
      Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
      sigpic

Comment

• Scar-face is decked out in black and gives himself some sort of injections ala Wesker in RE5? His reason for being in the story is just too easy.

And Chris uses his pimp hand to shove aside the paparazzi like a boss.

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_276036_thumb_wide940.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	400826

Comment

• Wow... It's about time they brought zombies back. I'm looking forward to finding out who the mysterious brunette is. She looks a lot like Mariska Hargitay from "law and order: special victim's unit" I can't complain though, it seems as though Capcom is satisfying the oldschool RE fans like myself, and keeping up with the new generation of gamers. All in all it looks like it has great potential... I guess we shall see when Nov. comes around!

Comment

• It really looks like three different games.
            Leon - Horror with action
            Chris - Action with horror
            Scarguy - Beat 'em up with horror(?)

I swear I saw some Max Payne level stuff(dual-wielding/shootdodge type move). Story looks interesting. I like the large scale.

Comment

• the games and including the degeneration movie in chronological order: [correct me if i'm wrong]

RE ZERO
              RE 1
              RE 3?
              RE 2
              RE CODE V
              RE 4
              RE DEGENERATION
              RE REVELATION
              RE 6
              RE 5

Comment

• Did anyone else catch a glimpse of a behind the shoulder view of what looks like a brunette female with short hair being attacked? It's right after the scene where Chris slides behind a rock for cover? It's only for a split second but in my opinion, resembles Rebecca BUT the scream reminds me of Claire!! Maybe my mind is imagining with the hype??

Comment

• I think that women is Angela, Her voice is so familiar.

Comment

• ok my mind is blow eneyway so the plot so far is ;It has been ten years since the Raccoon City incident and the President of the United States has decided to reveal the truth behind what took place in the belief that it will curb the current resurgence in bioterrorist activity. Due to be by the President’s side is his personal friend and Raccoon City survivor, Leon S. Kennedy, but when the venue suffers a bioterrorist attack, Leon is forced to face a President transformed beyond recognition and make his hardest ever decision.

At the same time, Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance member Chris Redfield arrives in China, itself under threat of a bioterrorist attack. With no country safe from these attacks and the ensuing outbreaks, the entire world’s population is united by a common fear that there is no hope left. well guess the reboot idea was scraped

Comment

• Originally posted by Montellanos View Post
                      the games and including the degeneration movie in chronological order: [correct me if i'm wrong]

RE ZERO
                      RE 1
                      RE 3?
                      RE 2
                      RE CODE V
                      RE 4
                      RE DEGENERATION
                      RE REVELATION
                      RE 6
                      RE 5
                      Well we're still not 100% percent sure when certain events of RE6 take place but pretty much. The only things I would add is that it technically goes:

Then there's Operation Javier and the Caucasus Research Facility in Russia before RE4.

I try to forget certain events and the memories that accompany them, more specifically the gem known as T-A.L.O.S.
                      Last edited by REmaster; 01-20-2012, 03:38 AM.
                      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                        Well we're still not 100% percent sure when certain events of RE6 take place but pretty much. The only things I would add is that it technically goes:

Then there's the Caucasus Research Facility in Russia before RE4, which I try to forget.
                        i like the idea of it being set before 5 i suppose we can assume this is a T-virus outbreak to so this uyear we got revalasions operation raccon city 2 moves and now 6 its a good year for resident evil

Comment

• Originally posted by Headhunter99 View Post
                          i like the idea of it being set before 5 i suppose we can assume this is a T-virus outbreak to so this uyear we got revalasions operation raccon city 2 moves and now 6 its a good year for resident evil
                          It's definitely the most active year since the birth of the series.
                          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• I duno, im kind of hoping this game takes place after RE5. Leon certainly looks older, as does chris, if slightly less hench.

Comment

• Resident "Gears of War or every others action game or movie inspired by Chuck Norris and Steven Seagal" Evil...

I am embarrassed for capcom.

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                              Scar-face is decked out in black and gives himself some sort of injections ala Wesker in RE5? His reason for being in the story is just too easy.

And Chris uses his pimp hand to shove aside the paparazzi like a boss.

I'm feel bad... -__-'
                              Last edited by killer7ITA; 01-20-2012, 04:24 AM.
                              I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

• Originally posted by killer7ITA View Post
                                Resident "Gears of War or every others action game or movie inspired by Chuck Norris and Steven Seagal" Evil...

I am embarrassed for capcom.

I'm feel bad... -__-'
                                i know what what you mean but it's too early to juge yet for me at least its zombies at least its not a reboot don't get me wrong i don't like everything i saw some parts looked silly like that giant guy whith metal arms/hands thats not very resi to me and i am more excited about operation raccoon city at the moment but lets give it time we might be surprised

Comment

Working...
                                X