Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the are you talking about? I'm talking facts, they're right there.

Now, pipe down.

Comment

I believe it's in reference to rehunk88 telling everyone who watched a Revelations trailer with spoilers that it's there own fault for not predicting Capcom would have spoilers, rather than Capcom's fault for said spoilers, that Stu is getting at.

Regardless, it's not going any further.

Comment

It's absolutely nothing to do with Revelations, i've already said what it is.

Comment

And I meant it when I said it's not going further.

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
            What the are you talking about? I'm talking facts, they're right there.

Now, pipe down.
            Not my problem , i bought my PS3 Not knowing this would happen lol , Its Capcom's Fault for falling for money
            Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
            ^ Lol ...

Comment

Capcom's "fault" for wanting to make money?

This again?

Comment

I just want to point out here, and everyone on here can attest to this, I have been a long serving proponent of the PS3. Just listen to my drunken tirades on the RPD Dispatch! But after buying a 360, I can safely say that it is superior in terms of online architecture as well as popularity. That's just the way it is, my friend. There's a larger market on the Xbox 360, so it makes sense from a business standpoint to focus efforts on that particular console. Stu was simply provoking rehunk88, who for a while now has perpetuated a banal mentality of fanboyism and blind ignorance to fact.

I don't mind what Stu said, I just wish he would challenge himself a bit more and go after some of the more difficult people to antagonise. Trolling rehunk88 is as easy as leading a horse to water, but where's the challenge Stu? Where's the challenge?
                See you in hell.

Comment

Maybe Stu just prefers shooting fish in a barrel?

Then again, if you believe Mythbusters, that's actually supposed to be quite difficult.

Comment

I'm just sitting here waiting for my infraction, and getting rather impatient in the process.

Edit: There it is! I'll throw that one in with the rest.
                    Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 02-02-2012, 02:03 PM.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

They see me trollin'.

They hatin'.

Comment

John, sometimes I swear you deliberately ignore the rules just so you can end up with my foot up your ass. Sometimes I think you enjoy it.

Now, minions, desist in this trollish activity! I have new heels on so my foot can end up in plenty of other asses before it gets dirty. (Yes, I am serious. Drop it and get on topic.)

Comment

Did Microsoft ever "lock out" demos so that they can't be hosted online for people to put on a disc or USB drive like so many did with Resident Evil 5? If they didn't then people getting upset over being forced at gunpoint to buy Dragon's Dogma should be able to rest easy shouldn't they?
                          Last edited by Darkmoon; 02-02-2012, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Junk posts removed. Infractions delivered. Joy to the world.

Comment

really? I can see at least four posts that weren't particularly on-topic?

Comment

Working...
                              X