Resident Evil 2 & 3 now available on EU Playstation Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
    I thought true RE fans are supposed to take it in the ass and cough up the cash?!?!
    when did i ever say that ? and hey just because your a girl
    that dosent mean i will stop from beating the shit out of you so dont give me this respectless bullshit i never said anything against you so i dont get why u have to be such a BEEEP!....
    so please back off before you have to pick up all your teeth from the floor.
    Last edited by rehunk88; 02-29-2012, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Why have you not been banned yet? I will have to see what I can do to arrange a ban.
      See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
        Why have you not been banned yet? I will have to see what I can do to arrange a ban.
        she started it i finished it end of story.
        now stay on topic.

Comment

Now that unpleasant business has been taken care of, we can continue with this discussion.

rehunk88 - I wrote the book you're endeavouring to use on this pitiful little operation of yours, take some time off to think about your actions.
          Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 02-29-2012, 07:25 PM.
          See you in hell.

Comment

Topic, Spencer.

Anyway. It's about fucking time. Taken them long enough, but considering what the Sony staff have been responding with - Capcom have had poor communication overall, ranging from avatars that were promised with the revival selection PSN pre-orders and other crap.

(Now, if only they can get Capcom and Sunsoft to agree to getting the Clock Tower PS1 games released within the imports section, that'd be great).
            sigpic
            Non-blurry Signature Version
            Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
              Topic, Spencer.

Anyway. It's about fucking time. Taken them long enough, but considering what the Sony staff have been responding with - Capcom have had poor communication overall, ranging from avatars that were promised with the revival selection PSN pre-orders and other crap.

(Now, if only they can get Capcom and Sunsoft to agree to getting the Clock Tower PS1 games released within the imports section, that'd be great).
              I'm pretty sure Sony is right in this case. Capcom does not care about Europe unlike other companies, ORC should be proof enough.
              Either that or their european division is simply horrible but considering nothing has been done in years I'd say the above still applies.

Comment

For once I side with SCEE regarding this.
                See you in hell.

Comment

Companies set their own prices I get that, still doesn't mean that the people at SCEE haven't done a crap job though... especially when it comes to the PS Plus section and their constant "it's coming" but hardly ever does.

As an example I purchased RECVXHD from the US store and it immediately came with bundeled avatars (as did RE4 apparently). The PAL store offered a note on their Official Update blog saying free RE4 Avatars for all Plus users and also those who purchased RE4HD... that was September last year and it still hasn't been done.

Capcom Europe's fault or not on supplying them, the SCEE staff shouldn't be promicing things like this without knowing it is coming or not. They seem to do this a lot with many things and thats why the comments on the updates everyweek tend to be fairly negative. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Rombie View Post
                    Companies set their own prices I get that, still doesn't mean that the people at SCEE haven't done a crap job though... especially when it comes to the PS Plus section and their constant "it's coming" but hardly ever does.

As an example I purchased RECVXHD from the US store and it immediately came with bundeled avatars (as did RE4 apparently). The PAL store offered a note on their Official Update blog saying free RE4 Avatars for all Plus users and also those who purchased RE4HD... that was September last year and it still hasn't been done.

Capcom Europe's fault or not on supplying them, the SCEE staff shouldn't be promicing things like this without knowing it is coming or not. They seem to do this a lot with many things and thats why the comments on the updates everyweek tend to be fairly negative. LOL
                    What I saw in response from multiple Sony staff, was that Capcom had told them that as an incentive to get it that the avatar offer would be included as well (we occasionally do get different avatars, such as the Operation Raccoon City ones that the US PSN doesn't have) but Capcom still hadn't provided the avatars or responded with confirmation to just release the US avatars on the EU PSN and after being repeatedly contacted by staff handling content as well as staff from the marketing division, there had been no response. Calls weren't answered, e-mails weren't either and the Sony staff did issue an apology and that they were continuing to look into the matter but the priority was on getting the older games from Capcom, which they were also not responding about either.

That is that Capcom and their regional offices weren't responding to Sony at ALL.

SCEE would have gotten a set press piece from the company stating the intentional marketing incentive to get people to actually buy it, but Capcom hasn't kept up with their marketing promises (pretty clear a lot of their marketing division doesn't give a shit with covers for games being copied from IGN, title spelled incorrectly and so-on).

One of the Sony staff left and the new staff member replacing him tried to contact them again, but explained what was happening on both the blog and forums from what I recall.

So, in this case - multiple staff tried to contact Capcom. Capcom ignored them after giving them a set press release for PSN and didn't keep their word with said press release, much to the annoyance of people that had purchased things.
                    sigpic

Comment

Do people still care about PS1 emulation on the PS3? Emulating on the PC is superior, easier and not prone to assholes ignoring your region and then sucking extra out of your wallet when they finally get off their ass.
                      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

What I find amusing is that RE2 and RE3 are labeled as US imports, as if to say that those games weren't released in PAL regions.

Utterly shameful of Capcom.
                        Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 03-01-2012, 08:32 PM.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                          Do people still care about PS1 emulation on the PS3? Emulating on the PC is superior, easier and not prone to assholes ignoring your region and then sucking extra out of your wallet when they finally get off their ass.
                          It's not just the PS3, but also the PSP and the like as it's a bit easier than hauling a laptop plus a controller around to play the other games on the go (I'm not even getting into the whole piracy stigma around emulation or PSP hacking, I personally emulate imported games so I can capture footage from my own copies).
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                            What I find amusing is that RE2 and RE3 are labeled as US imports, as if to say that those games weren't released in PAL regions.

Utterly shameful of Capcom.
                            Well, not to sound snobbish, but wouldn't you want the US version? Wasn't there a big debacle with the framerate in the older PAL games being 25fps instead of 30 or something?
                            Last edited by Canas Renvall; 03-01-2012, 09:12 PM.

Comment

About the RE avatars with RE4/CV. The error was Capcoms fault for being lazy and just copy/pasting the blog text from the US store, Capcom claimed afterwards we were never meant to get the avatars.

Either Capcom-europe or SCEE are useless, likely both. CE claim RE avatars submitted to SCEE...in 2010 I think they claimed this originally, SCEE claim CE not submitted them. You tell both the others comment...they stick to their own version still.
                              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Jack Harper is so very illusive.

Comment

Working...
                                X