No announcement yet.

RPD Dispatch 2 - Playing RE2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's some pretty fast times you done there, Dot!

The Bio2 versions are actually very easy to get the S rank (it's almost hard not to get an S rank). I've gotten several by finishing under 2.30, only using herbs and saving 2 or 3 times (ps1 version, normal difficulty).

Comment

• Ah, thats basically how you get an A rank then.

Comment

• Can someone with the dual shock version (psone) tell me if you need to create separate save files for the EX Battle modes and the Hunk/Tofu missions? I'm willing to bet that this version is a port of the psone one, rather than the Dreamcast/PC. I'm not seeing any options for the gallery and Hunk/EX battle aren't on the menu, they are loaded from saves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
          Can someone with the dual shock version (psone) tell me if you need to create separate save files for the EX Battle modes and the Hunk/Tofu missions?
          You do.

Comment

• Well darn, that confirms it ;( No gallery and sketches for this version. What a shame :|

I beat the final Claire B to unlock the weapons I think I might do one ClaireA/LeonB in order to get the special weapons there as well. Just incase someone only likes ClaireA/LeonB for special weapons But Im going to move onto the EX Battle's, and the Tofu/Hunk missions ;)

Does anything unlock after beating those two things?
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Dot50Cal; 09-15-2008, 03:21 PM.

Comment

• tofu is the end of it, im pretty sure about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                Well darn, that confirms it ;( No gallery and sketches for this version. What a shame :|

I beat the final Claire B to unlock the weapons I think I might do one ClaireA/LeonB in order to get the special weapons there as well. Just incase someone only likes ClaireA/LeonB for special weapons But Im going to move onto the EX Battle's, and the Tofu/Hunk missions ;)

Does anything unlock after beating those two things?
                Tofu/Hunk finishes get you nothing, sad I know.

The EX battle's get unlockables depending on the level, after EX 3 there isn't anything. As far as I know.
                Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

• I believe with the Hunk mission you actually get a ranking on the gamecube version. I'm not sure what other versions have it but I sure that the original ps1 version did not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
                    I believe with the Hunk mission you actually get a ranking on the gamecube version. I'm not sure what other versions have it but I sure that the original ps1 version did not.
                    The original tofu mission also didn't have a timer and ranking. I'm not sure about the GCN. The Dreamcast version does.

The new results screens are nice. Tofu's is especially worth a look.
                    Spoiler:
                    Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 09-16-2008, 09:51 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

• screencap of that screen please ?

Comment

• Well, since the Gamecube version appears to be a port of the Dual Shock PS1, I doubt it will have those screens and the timer/ranking .

Comment

• You never know, they might be hanging around deep inside the data files...

Comment

• Originally posted by A-J View Post
                            screencap of that screen please ?
                            I found a youtube vid of someone finishing the scenario, and took it off there.
                            01 Spend 8"52 Total Spend 0'08"5202 Spend 3"30 Total Spend 0'11"8203 Spend 2"24 Total Spend 0'14"0604 Spend 6"71 Total Spend 0'20"7705 Spend 2"12 Total ...

Spoiler:
                            Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 09-16-2008, 08:20 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

• isn't the PS1 screen the same thing ?

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Boredom can cause one to achieve wierd things... I figured I'd share this. I need to change the music. 8 year old techno/trance isn't awesome anymore

Comment

Working...
                                X