Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Skunky View Post
    Wow, thanks Mr.Zombie!
    I just popped the disk in and yep, there's a 'special' option with the galleries inside... I had no idea. It dosn't even say Platinum on the title screen.
    I don't play games on my pc, I just use it for web surfing, emails and photoshop etc. The only reason I've got RE2 pc is because one day I found it in a bargain bin for $10.
    It does look quite nice. Clean, crisp, in game graphics but I can't stand 'trying' to play games using the keyboard (I SUCK).
    I bought a 'Nostromo' game pad which is basically an exact replica of a ps2 controller for pc. It works on all those 'mame' arcade games but I've never figured out how to use it on RE2 (if it's even possible).

Does anyone have a definitive answer on my 4th Survivor rankings question? I've read different answers earlier in the thread.
    Use xpadder

This will allow you to map keyboard keys to your gamepad. However the game may support key mapping throught the options menu though.

Edit:

Sorry about the double post. For second there I thought I was in another topic.
    Last edited by alf717; 09-19-2008, 03:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Green View Post

The Dreamcast Version also has the 180° turn, but the cut scenes are not skippable

Love the unlimited Ammo Cheat Code and the VMU Health Viewing
      Not really, no version of RE2 had the 180 turn. Also there is an unlimited ammo cheat in the Dual Shock version as well. Not sure if it made it to the GC version though.

Comment

• Yea the unlimited ammo cheat is in the GC version.

Comment

• Ah, okay. Thanks for the info guys!
          I should have checked Wiki

Alf717, thanks! I might have to give that xpadder a try.
          Good link

Comment

• Will XPadder work for a PS1 controller to RE4 PC?

Comment

• As long as the controller is properly recognized by Windows, yes.
              Last edited by doomed; 09-21-2008, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• my big problem is part 2, trying to figure out who has the easier time fighting Mr X,

Comment

• Originally posted by Umon Daisuke View Post
                  Not really, no version of RE2 had the 180 turn. Also there is an unlimited ammo cheat in the Dual Shock version as well. Not sure if it made it to the GC version though.
                  i was talking about the DS version on the unlimited ammo cheat actually...
                  and ugh I was damn sure there was the 180° turn in the DreamCast version
                  I need to re-check that this weekend!
                  Last edited by Scott Green; 09-22-2008, 05:01 AM.

Comment

• There's a 180 turn in RE2 for Dual Shock Playstation?

Never heard of that before...

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                      There's a 180 turn in RE2 for Dual Shock Playstation?

Nope. The quick-turn move has never been in any version of Biohazard 2 or Resident Evil 2. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                        There's a 180 turn in RE2 for Dual Shock Playstation?

cause there is none, I just thought there was one in the Dreamcast version, but I guess I was mistaken

Comment

• Oh okay, sorry

Comment

• Just a heads up, I'm editing together the various parts of the podcast. Its turned into more of a production these days, but the quality should be better ;) It should be posted in 1-2 hours.

Comment

• Well that didn't work out as planned. I'll hopefully finish the podcast up in the next 2-3 hours. Sorry for the delays, I got wrapped up in a number of projects.

Comment

• Dot... I'm waaaiiiittttiiinnnggggggg!!!!

Lol, hurry up!

Comment

Working...
                                X