X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zombie View Post
    OMG, that Hurricanrana was sooooo sexy.

Comment

• I still can't get the CD thing to work. Anyone have the problem where you'll put it in the drive and it'll recognize it as a mixed media, but you can't find it anywhere?

Comment

• Demo is now locked for online play. Lame as hell. It disconnects you from live. Probably console-region based.

Comment

• Is anyone who isn't using a legitimate JP account/Xbox able to play the demo anymore? Both Dot50 and I tried using our regular and JP accounts, but when the game loads up, it disconnects Xbox Live and prevents online play. I had some general Xbox Live issues last night, so I thought maybe it was just a fluke, but Dot50 can't play it either so we're thinking they took another step to block the non-JP users.
          sigpic

Comment

• Carn says it fails on him too. So yeah, its either down for EVERYONE, or (more likely) down for anyone but Japan.

Comment

• I was just thinking a bit about the co-op aspect of the game. Resident Evil 4 was a 20+ hour game, the first play through usually leaving people with a time of about 25 hours.

Although the partner AI is somewhat sufficient, is Resident Evil 5 really going to be that long? After 25 hours with Sheva AI, I'd really probably want to kill something. And I know you may say the answer is to just play it in co-op, but a 25 hour co-op game is a big investment in gaming time.

I'm really wondering what they're going to do about this issue now. If they make it shorter, fans will likely get angry. At the same time, if it's too long, it's going to be annoying to either play co-op half of the game, and AI for the other half depending on your co-op partner.
              Last edited by randomwab; 12-10-2008, 03:57 AM.

Comment

• Yeah, the online coop is not working on my EURO account or my JAP account with 3 month suscription. I wonder if they are going to make the PS3 demo region locked when it hits the PSN Network to avoid what happend with the 360 demo.

Comment

• thats so so stupid!

Comment

• I must admit, I'm a little surprised by the decision. It's not as though folks are doing anything wrong by doing something like this, and Capcom really cannot justify stopping people playing it like this since they won't release over here for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by randomwab View Post
                      I was just thinking a bit about the co-op aspect of the game. Resident Evil 4 was a 20+ hour game, the first play through usually leaving people with a time of about 25 hours.
                      Took me five to complete. Ten with all the retries and deaths.

Comment

• I think it was done mostly at the request of Capcom. I can't imagine they were happy with people posting "bugs" when it was the fact that they are P2P hosting to a guy in Japan. So videos and such weren't exactly showing the game in the best light.

Comment

• Capcom...They're determined to block us lovely Westerns out.

Comment

• Yeah its Region locked.

Can any of you guys play offline at all? Because for me I turned on the 360 today and it completely removed the game from my harddrive O.o...

Oh well just have to see if the PSN demo works.

Comment

• If you downloaded the demo and try to run it while logged into Live, it actually corrupts the demo now rendering it unplayable.

Thank god I have it on DVD.
                              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
                                If you downloaded the demo and try to run it while logged into Live, it actually corrupts the demo now rendering it unplayable.

Thank god I have it on DVD.

really??!!...thank god i checked THIA before going online again.

i just tried knife only on shanty town. was doing fine with the chainsaw guy for about 10 minutes until sheva thought it would be fun to just stand there and get herself sliced. cant wait to try knife runs on co op.

Comment

Working...
                                X