This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I posted this months ago and no reply.
    Last edited by HouseofHerrera; 07-10-2010, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Tentacle violation is an imaginative and explicit imagery while the umbrella is the best. There are many things that you can do with the help of the advertise. You can also explore many things to do.

Comment

Case in point

Was he replyin to my post? Or the one above? Cause now I free violated by his harsh comments about tentales, which was a direct link to my post above. According to Darkmoon it must be a response to mine!

If things round here were mitigated by DarkMoon we would have less members than we already do.
        Last edited by HouseofHerrera; 07-13-2010, 08:11 PM.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it was a post to the topic at large. He doesn't seem to speak English as his first launguage.

Also, knock off the sarcastic shit. You wanna complain to Carnivol or Dot? Please. Feel free. I'm human, and not above making mistakes. If you feel I made one dealing with you spamming your podcast, then take it up with a admin. They can do anything from make me appologize to remove me as a mod or even ban me as a member if they feel I've violated the trust I've been given.

If you make another useless post about how badly I've treated you though, then it likely won't be me that bans you. It's still spam.

Comment

Originally posted by House0fHerrera
            Correction: Nobody can ban us.
            Really?

Comment

something about the trenchcoats nemesis and t101 wear and flashing i just cant put it into words something like a public alert about a local flasher with an extremely long "tentacle" thats tentacle not testicle......ahhhh i dont know im shite at this

Comment

Please don't bump old threads. Especially with nonsense about B.O.Ws flashing their genitalia.

Thank you.

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha chill out

Comment

Subtle suggestion: When Mods Say No, They Mean NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Posting a second post disregarding the instructions of the first is not a wise move.

Second hint: Don't reply to this post. If you wanna respond to me, feel free to PM me or put a message on my wall.

Comment

Working...
                    X