• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snarf
    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• I believe its that small creature that says snarf?

Comment

• If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
          WTF XD

I remember that well!

Comment

• For me as kid if wasn't any of the following I wouldn't watch it
            Thundercats
            Incredible Games - Highly underrated it only lasted two series though :-( mooooveeee http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uercm2o6_ss reminds me of Dr. Claw and Black Scorpion, I love Sting he was my favorite of WCW but Black Scorpian's theme music owned
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pt3fKoeHqY his first theme sounds like something straight out of Labyrinth.
            Crystal Maze
            Knightmare
            GamesMaster / Bits
            Itsa Bitsa says fuck you Blue Peter
            Last edited by kevstah2004; 07-30-2009, 10:06 PM.

sigpic

Comment

• Chitara my fave in Thundercats!

Sting right now is on TNA and he currently is pursuing the TNA World Title!

Comment

• I know but I don't like him now he has too much of the limelight same goes for Angle, Samoan Joe and Jeff they reuse them over and over too much instead of letting the X division guys shine. Sting is one loyal cat though he stuck with WCW even when it was going down the shitter he could of ran off to WWE like everyone else but he stayed with it, it's why he's in TNA now instead of WWE he stays loyal to the group of people he knows best. Talking of TNA what happened with the Black Reign storyline did it get completely written out I only saw it for two weeks then nothing.
                The Suicide gimmick is really getting old now too, I hate Don West with a passion Kevin Nash did a better job when he guested, lol.
                Last edited by kevstah2004; 07-31-2009, 07:41 PM.

sigpic

Comment

• You outta gives props to the new wrestler bobby lashley!

Comment

• New? his powerhouse character has been done a thousand times already.
                    Too bad Kurt couldn't get Shelton Benjamin instead.
                    Last edited by kevstah2004; 08-01-2009, 11:25 AM.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
                      New? his powerhouse character has been done a thousand times already.
                      Too bad Kurt couldn't get Shelton Benjamin instead.
                      Oh your talking about a technical skilled wrestlers!? That's wha wrestling in both TNA and WWE are missing!

Comment

• The Intercontinental Championship is like the Light Heavyweight + European rolled into one now it sucks I used to watch Heat and Velocity all the time as far as watching wrestling now I only watch TNA now and again online but it's going the same way as the WWE and it repeats the same boring storylines every 4 months anyone would think they only had 6 wrestlers after the WCW/ECW Invasion angle ended i've pretty much lost all interest in wrestling. The new ECW isn't even 20% as good the old Hardcore championship was during the Attitude era it's all PG rated shit now.
                        Last edited by kevstah2004; 08-01-2009, 01:09 PM.

sigpic

Comment

• ECW sucks period, so does WWE, I freakin hate the PG era on WWE. Example is changing john cena's FU to Attitude Adustment! Even less violence!? WTF happened to undertaker and hbk after wrestlemania?

Comment

• If CZW was more structured instead of the mindless violence and used proper writers, I'd probably watch it because every so often they have outstanding matches with lots of athleticism but a lot of time it's unstructured and it's a who can perform the most finishers match, I love bloody Street Fight, HIAC / Cage matches but for me their has to be a reason behind it a great storyline leading to the hatred ie: Triple H vs. Cactus Jack.

sigpic

Comment

• The Triple H VS Cactus just is just crapped up. Cactus jack/mick foley lost straight matches against him and even ended in a story career ending match!

Comment

• the best one imo is Undertake vs Mankind in Hell in a cell when taker threw mankind off the top and landed on the announcer table

awesomeness

Comment

Working...
                                X