Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of us can leave every ten minutes to give their daughter some Zombrex.
    See you in hell.

Comment

Sure that's not what Chris is doing during the majority of every episode?

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
        Haha, because I get quiet a lot?
        sigpic

Comment

I'm down for listening to a Haunting Ground dedicated show; try to get a hold of the user Enetirnel, I'm sure she can contribute some useful information for you guys. From what I can understand, the ins and outs of that game are second nature to her.

Can't wait for the Silent Hill episodes, nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
            Chris is just quietly plotting your inevitable downfall...when HE can take 1.5 for himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
              Chris is just quietly plotting your inevitable downfall...when HE can take 1.5 for himself.
              Or he has it already, and he is pretty much playing it every time he's doing it))
              Last edited by Nomad9026; 04-14-2011, 11:22 AM.
              "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                One of us can leave every ten minutes to give their daughter some Zombrex.
                Or not. And we just fuck about and have fun for 72 hours.

I'd definately like to give my thoughts on DR and DR2
                sigpic

Comment

Amnesia is on sale at 50% off on Steam at the moment (or 75% off if accquired in the potato sack bundle).

I might get that, as I've heard great things about the game.

I may also be able to borrow Japanese releases of Siren. But I understand that they were somehow different to Western releases? Can someone fill me in on that?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                    Amnesia is on sale at 50% off on Steam at the moment (or 75% off if accquired in the potato sack bundle).

I might get that, as I've heard great things about the game.
                    I own it. Very good game! I'd recommend getting it. Dot also has it too, but he currently has a bad opinion of it. But that's because he wants to play it the way it wasn't intended to be played haha. He was all mad because he couldn't explore every inch and detail of every wall and corner w/o his insane meter in the game maxing out because the game wasn't giving him enough tinderboxes and lamp oil to light up every room like a mid-summer sun-shiny day. Said he was considering getting a lamp hack so the oil never runs out. Kinda defeats the purpose and intent of the game. >.> But I dunno, maybe he was glitching out at first because he said he was going insane within a few seconds when he entered dark areas, yet when he went to go back and record it to prove it to me it didn't make him go crazy as fast as he was claiming before (because I was telling him something must be wrong, because I played the game -very- conservatively and had like 50+ tinderboxes and like 12 bottles of lamp oil left and never had an issue with the insanity meter and I explored every room, drawer, cabinet, hid in the darkness from enemies, ect. just gotta be strategic with what light sources you light and be ready to run in, explore, and then head back to a light source to calm down when you get too stressed).
                    sigpic

Comment

THelIGHT I TELL you it WASNT enough TO SAatIate the DARKNESS I dneed more lightT to CornTinuE teH GEAM.

Comment

Holy crap, John's gone crazy!
                        sigpic

Comment

...gone?

Comment

I think it would be awesome if you guys covered Dead Rising and Dead Rising 2, even Alone in the Dark (PS1 or Inferno versions), Perhaps Alan Wake? I don't think it's horror, but it's a great psychological game.

Comment

Bah, Amnesia. I prefer a game where I'm not running like some coward every five minutes, like I HAVE to be scared because Lovecraft told me I should be. I prefer to fight and survive like a god damn hero, like in Dead Space or Biohazard.

THIS IS A FUCKIN' WAR!
                              Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 04-23-2011, 09:14 PM.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

definitely would like to hear about onimusha, and maybe a segment about dead rush

Comment

Working...
                                X