Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Det. Beauregard View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]6397[/ATTACH]

Wow, I really don't like the new HUD. It's so tiny, and apparently it floats there like in Dead Space (which I find annoying). Any info on what the actual inventory will be like? If there's no inventory management (an RE staple) I'm passing on this game.

Also note the objective marker in the form of a tiny door just above Leon's gun. That annoys me; this game better not be linear as shit.

Based on the lack of Claire in Sherry's bio on the official site (which is absolute bullshit), it's obvious she won't be in the campaign. But she damned well better be in Mercenaries! If they put her in M3D they can put her in this.
    Alyson Court has no contract to prevent her from stating whether she's involved in RE6 or not. And she outright said she's not in the game. Since she's one of the few VAs not to be recast I take her word that Claire has no involvement in RE6 at all. No point in speculating reasons to think she would.
    Last edited by Smiley; 04-10-2012, 05:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post

Those are two good friends of mine.

So I guess Sherry is now the Meryl to Leon's Solid Snake? Minus the romantic involvement.

And regarding the 30 hours long comment, Takeuchi said that RE5 would be 20-30 hours long.

Just throwing that out there.

And did anyone else immediately think Extinction Alice when they saw Helena's new outfit?
      Last edited by Archelon; 04-10-2012, 05:14 PM.

Comment

• I think that it was established that Claire wasn't really into fighting anymore in Degeneration (she still can kick ass though). But ignoring Claire on Sherry's bio is an ass move. I think Claire will be at least mentioned in the game, since Sherry and Chris meet at one point (when Chris asks Jake if he knows him from somewhere... AKA WESKUUUUURRRR LOL).
        Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 04-10-2012, 07:52 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Can anybody get a better look at this shot from about 0:28 in the trailer? It flashes REALLY fast.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	resident-evil-6-20120409095632081_640w.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	401034

Comment

• Comment

• Very authentic. Well done.

But why?
                http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• I still dont get why make something like that ( what if she wasent in it) then it would have been falls hope i dont like that.. you got lucky this time.
                  it might be impressive made an all that but still its shit like this..that gives people fake hope.

Comment

• Not sure if this has been posted yet or not, but according to this interview, Jake is indeed Albert's son:

Resident Evil 6 is a survival-horror game set in China that continues the struggle against the series' signature zombie inducing bio-terror.

Comment

• Oh and also, anyone remember the 6 player coop rumor? Well since there are 6 protagonists and they all meet up and their stories connect and the video you posted it said they will be announcing a special coop feature closer to release date...does that mean what i think it means?
                      PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Nope, Chuck Testa.

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                          Yes, and this is likely because Albert had the DNA capable of adapting to the Progenitor Virus. However, so did Alex. The latter would be unlikely to be known by anyone, whereas Albert was notorious. He's most likely Alex's son, not Albert's.

Jake was hired by the anti-government army in the Edonia Republic nation in Eastern Europe. They were all apparently given the C-Virus (or something else) and Jake was the only one not affected, but gained superhuman abilities. This is alluded to when he talks to "Ada".
                          The Captivate fact sheet and the press release says he is the son of Albert Wesker

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                            I think that it was established that Claire wasn't really into fighting anymore in Degeneration (she still can kick ass though). But ignoring Claire on Sherry's bio is an ass move. I think Claire will be at least mentioned in the game, since Sherry and Chris meet at one point (when Chris asks Jake if he knows him from somewhere... AKA WESKUUUUURRRR LOL).
                            Degeneration established that Claire can get into kick-ass mode if you mess with a kid. She turns into psycho-Loonette.

Anyway... video:

Last edited by Pikminister; 04-10-2012, 08:07 PM.
                            Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                            sigpic

Comment

• so in the scene where chris gets pushed by the big infected monster ( the part where he lands on his head) is it possible he kinda lost his memory or some kind of brain damage.. ? could that be why capcom also said chris is diffrend than normal. because i mean look at him when he says ( you cant run forever) how he looks like a sick person... and the scene where he points the weapon at ada ( or ada clone) how he looks in face too.

Comment

• I've read something about Chris being infected. Not sure where. Been reading up on a lot of RE6 stuff lately.

About the trailer analysis video: IGN got it wrong in the part where they mention a leather jacket and the American flag. They were sort of implying Wesker was involved in that scene. But IMO, that leather jacket is actually Leon's. The one with white stripes on the sleeves. You can see the stripes in that very scene.
                                Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X