Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New "Evil Within" vid shows some goodstuff.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still not sure what to think of the early review at this point, I mean creepy atmosphere and jump scares have always been a big part of survival horror. I'm wondering if at this point we're all kind of immune to getting really scared at a video game as most of us grew up with survival horror and are used to its tricks.
    Last edited by Wrathborne; 05-28-2014, 11:34 PM.

Comment

I don't care about if it is scary or not, no video game has ever scared me nor ever will. It has a horror atmosphere and that is the best I can expect from a horror theme game.

I want to see if this is actually Survival-Horror gameplay or if its just some other genre with a horror skin over it. So far seen no evidence of survival horror gameplay.
      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

If it's another "on rails" experience then it's pointless to me.
        sigpic
        "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
          I want to see if this is actually Survival-Horror gameplay or if its just some other genre with a horror skin over it.
          So no Resident Evil 5, 6, and 50% of RE4 then?

Comment

I played Remake last week. Still scares the hell out of me.
            sigpic
            www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
              I generally ignore IGNs complains and criticisms, Even if they are legitimate. Some of IGNS reviewers/reviews really just...suck.
              They want it to be run and gun action. Most of them are Call of Duty fanboys. IGN is a joke.
              Last edited by BrionIrons; 05-31-2014, 11:36 PM.
              sigpic
              www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

You haven't built up a tolerance to the olde tyme survival horror scares is all. Thats not a bad thing, enjoy it!

Comment

Working...
                X