Dino Crisis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you even watch the opening movies? XD

The mission is explained as soon as you select "New Game".
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

yup...I just made a short sweet post of what it is w/o giving details.

Comment

Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
        Did you even watch the opening movies? XD

The mission is explained as soon as you select "New Game".
        Yep, although... Is it just me, or is it basically impossible to hear Gale, Regina and Rick are saying inside the plane? Their voices are so quiet and muffled, and the plane so loud that I've never managed to hear what they've said.

Comment

well its just that i played this game back in the day and when i say this subject on here i thougth "wait what the hell was no.1 about", look on wikipedia, they didn't give me anything. And they are there because of strange goings on, you see what is going on , i shall leave the questions and head to you tube, because i know d.c 2 very well and 3 lol i wish to forget, but i'll find out what the heck no.1 was about. New dino crisis, DINO CRISIS ORIGINS and on the back it'll say "what the hell did go on from the start, why were you in that compond?". tbh i can only see nemesis_lover getting a beta just to let me keep up to date with the past

Comment

funny, i was just playing DC 1 today and I had forgotten about the dirty posters in the locker room ehahaha. And I also forgot that I beat the game less in then an Hour and a half...hmm

Comment

watched the full game videos etc on you tube last night, and know im up to date lol. it brang back gd times, and i loved how every time you met a doctor etc he was on the floor in blood, with the same pose. It is a game i'm hoping to sit down and play soon but i have to complete mario galaxy first ;)

Comment

I'm now tempted to convert my copy into a eboot and play it on my psp >.<, just to relive those chases, the horror of been chased by a raptor and of course....the plug system.

Comment

Man i am forgetting something...The thing about DC one is it was all puzzles and getting lost in what your trying to do is easy because once you can't collect the files and it makes it much harder and I forgot a lot of stuff.

Comment

I have the DC eboot for my PSP but its pretty buggy, dunno if anyone has that problem, i'd wish Capcom pulled their finger out and localised PSP versions for the PS3 and online store.

Comment

I love DC2 more than DC1. I play both on my Xbox using an emulator. Great stuff there... DC3 sucked pretty bad IMO. Where was Regina, Dylan, Gale, or Rick? Nowhere to be seen!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FeurMensch View Post
                        I love DC2 more than DC1. I play both on my Xbox using an emulator. Great stuff there... DC3 sucked pretty bad IMO. Where was Regina, Dylan, Gale, or Rick? Nowhere to be seen!!!
                        DC2 was really a pre-cursor to Capcom's latter action games. The whole upgrade system, the pacing and rewards. Great game all around that didn't get the attention it deserved.

I liked the first game's overall design (the pacing and puzzles), but it just wasn't horror by any means. It was also the first hint that Mikami can do only one genre well.

Comment

Resident Dino , a game that has both dinos and zombiles, wow what a game that would be. two worlds together. T-rex and nemesis chasing you down a jungle. now that is a game i'm willing to pay for

Comment

Yeah, true... it was a pre-cursor. But DC3 sucked so bad..... it made my eyes bleed.

I just DC2 more because of all the action and new gameplay mechanics. What a great game.

You guys will probably laugh but I've only beat every RE game at least 2 times. I don't really play them anymore, but I still like them. I know Zombie_X has been playing Bio2 Dual Shock for PSX over and over recently. He sat down one day and beat re1-re3 in one day. He beat Bio2 DS in 1 hour and 2 minutes today and got an S Rank. Damn he's good.

Comment

hi evry body

wooooooooow

i like it this games and i have finished this

but please i have a qustion

there are dino crissis 3 ?

Comment

if ya mean is there a DC3 then the answer is yes, it came out for the xbox but is apparently rubbish compared to the first 2 games.

Comment

Working...
                                X