Dino Crisis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never found out untill like...A year ago! xD
    I don't own it and infact, don't intend to buy it.
    I heard it was very bad, based like 200 years after Dino Crisis 1, that is sorta...bad...I think Dino Crisis 3 has possibly killed the series.

Comment

Hopefully capcom will think about making the 4th game but make it a true sequel to the 2nd game I mean they left it on a cliffhanger and I want to know what happened xD

Comment

I know!! What happened to Dylan!
        I haven't played the game for years...I completed it when I was 7-9, so I don't remember much! =S
        But I'm sure I know what the ending is.

Comment

and did regina build the time portal in order to get back to save him? we will ever know? possibly not oh well, speaking of DC has anyone played Dion stalker and seen the Resi references in it? I know I saw the umbrella logo crop up a few times and one of the arcades that you drive through further is referenced to the ashfords >.<

Comment

I've played Dino Stalker and indeed, own it, I have never seen the references though! Though it's not surprising since it was made by the same team, and Resident Evil was popular then; but for random kicks, why do so many people hate Resident Evil Survivor/Dino Stalker and ONLY look for the bad sides in that game?

Comment

I dunno I personally liked the survivor games i mean been able to see the zombies and what not in fps mode owned, and seeing nemesis in survivor 2 was like O.O woah... maybe its because their short games and don't really have much replayablilty.

Comment

Survivor 2 had much replay value; Dungeon Mode has like...7 x 3 missions. Not to mention two unlockable characters!
                Back on topic, I have to agree though on Dino Stalker...I played it like...once....xD

Comment

Lol I played it once then played 2 player with my bro, how weird the config is for 2 players anyway, it had characters from the actual timeline but went screwy with the whole transported from ww2 into some time zone that has gone complelty mad ><

Comment

ok thanks

dxp

Comment

I haven't played Dino Crisis more than once. I hated it. There was something special about there being 40 doors that require different passwords that drove me nuts. I never bothered trying the others because of that.

I also saw footage of Dino Crisis 3 on internet, people were pointing out it's got some of the worst camera angles. And it was weird, something about outer space and dinosaurs with robotic parts or something

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                        I've played Dino Stalker and indeed, own it, I have never seen the references though! Though it's not surprising since it was made by the same team, and Resident Evil was popular then; but for random kicks, why do so many people hate Resident Evil Survivor/Dino Stalker and ONLY look for the bad sides in that game?
                        I have both and love them, I hate RE outbreak even though I have both lol...to lazy to even try and beat the games, only re games i never finished...well gaiden too, couldnt beat the final boss...it was bs...

Comment

You could kill Thanatos with one hit in 1, but in 2 Nyx was hard...

Comment

I wouldn't mind dino crisis becoming a game like outbreak
                            It'll be quite cool to play online with others and would i think make the series come back on track or you could just remake d.c 3 but with a whole new storyline ;p

Comment

Or make Dino Crisis 3 not canon, and make Dino Crisis Outbreak! XD

Comment

well either way i'd like to hear from capcom about another dino game because they've got street fighter up and running again, so lets get d.c alive again

Comment

Working...
                                X