No announcement yet.

Tomb Raider Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, I could never make that jump over to the broken pillar. No wonder. Again, I found the solution to the puzzle by shooting everything after getting pissed off. Maybe I'll do it again with this stupid waterwheel puzzle.

Comment

Well, I just finished the game two nights ago. Loved the ending, that bitch Amanda though...

WHERE *bang* IS *bang* MY *bang* MOTHER!? *bang*

Man, Lara is a badass! Can't wait until Legend 2 or whatever, where Lara'll go and rescue her mum.

That's the first time I've ever finished a Tomb Raider game without the help of a walkthrough! I'm really proud of myself

(P.S: After you find King Arthur's tomb, and that big monster comes out of the water, my first thought was "now, what the fuck is that doing down here?!" Lol)

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

TR:L was awesome IMO, same with Anniversary , and i can't wait for Underworld

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
          Well, I just finished the game two nights ago. Loved the ending, that bitch Amanda though...

WHERE *bang* IS *bang* MY *bang* MOTHER!? *bang*
          I LOVE that part

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
          I really want Crystal Dynamics to make another Legacy of Kain game.
          You are not the only one, the world needs another LOK game
          Last edited by Colicab; 04-28-2008, 03:24 PM.

Comment

It looks like everyone here has finished the game, so what's the point of using spoiler tags?

Anyhoo, I really want Anniversary now. Is it better than Legend?

Comment

I wouldn't say better, but its very good.
              You're not going to find anything truly epic about Anniversary, but its a really fun play through.
              *I really enjoyed the Wii version despite the gimicky combat system which was troubling at times*.

Comment

Cool, well, I'm looking forward to it!

Comment

Frankly although I liked the game itself, I found the Croft Mansion alot more intriguing in Anniversary, it had alot of depth to it.

Comment

I did miss the original mansion, but oh well; it was based more on the movie's mansion than anything else, but it was good, loved the maze puzzle.

Comment

Is Underworld going to be the follow up to Legend? Where Lara finds her mother?

Comment

Yeah, its a direct sequel, it was meant to be set in present day continuity so her appearance would match someone in their late 30's or 40's I heard but they've retconned her age to give her a more youthful appearance.

Comment

Even being in her 30s sounds too old for Lara. I figure she should ALWAYS stay in her 20s.

Comment

Really looking forward to Underworld after completing Legend, and I hear it's gonna be a lot more open and less linear than Legend was (which compared to previous Tomb Raider games, it undeniably was).

Still, Crystal Dynamics has definitely taken something that was bordering terrible and made it better again.

Comment

Are you saying that Legend was terrible? :O

Anyway, I liked Legend. It may have been awfully linear, but it didn't feel like it.

Comment

Ha-ha I hear what your all saying just don't take this conversation over to the Tomb Raider forums. There are a lot of die-hard Core fans that absolutely claim that while Core was working on Anniversary that their version was better than Crystal Designs. In my opinion Core had all the time in the world to make the franchise better but unfortunately fell short so many times. I liked Tomb Raider 1 and enjoy 2 but when 3 came along the series was getting boring. Crystal Designs gave Tomb Raider the boost it needed and I feel they didn't leave the action and adventuring part out at all. They added to it and in a great way. Controlling Lara like a tank was getting old. I like the freedom you have with the new system.

Comment

Working...
                                X