No announcement yet.

Left 4 Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had a match against an awesome team. One dude fell off the roof, and when the others went to grab him, a boomer went in on them and pushed them all off

Also had this tank climb the damn hospital sign like a true champ would, and die up there.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Well I got this for Christmas, it's amazing, and OH OH!
      I used the free trial my Japan account had to play Versus, I played it for like 2 hours, it's amazing, I love it.
      Godamn not having Gold on my original account, sllly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
        Well I got this for Christmas, it's amazing, and OH OH!
        I used the free trial my Japan account had to play Versus, I played it for like 2 hours, it's amazing, I love it.
        Godamn not having Gold on my original account, sllly.
        Oh man, you should get yourself a 3-month card to just play the game with friends on your true acount, it's such an awesome multiplayer experiance; mowing down zombies with your friends and trying to surive. An instant hit from Valve (south).

Lawl @ Dot50's post, if only they could replace King Kong with a Tank, and then that would be an epic film right there. A true Zombie romance in the making. I wouldn't want to be the person who fell off the side of the house. I bet the team was mega-pissed at him/her

Comment

• The sad thing is that theres noone playing it on my X-Fire list, not my listed "friends" nor their friends. Does it really have that low of a replay value? Wheres custom content, it seems to need it badly.

Comment

• Once we have RPD mansions and the streets of Raccoon City on L4D, I'm gonna shell out the $3000 I have in New-Gaming-Rig Savings account and build a nice ass system or get a super powerful laptop to wander around in the game...

But for now, I'll just enjoy pouncing on unsuspecting victims as a Hunter. Smoker's suck IMO, and I only liked being the Boomer when I was working on that Vomit-On-All-4-Survivors achievement, but now that I got it, I really prefer to be either the Hunter or Tank. Being the smoker, you have to be high up to be able to survive long enough to do real damage. They can always shoot your tongue to free their friend, and the green smoke is too much of a visual cue of my location say if I was hiding behind a truck waiting to ambush someone.... With the Boomer or Hunter, you can be behind a wall and only you will only be heard, so pinpointing your location is still tricky...

Is it me, or when playing online (versus mode) has the electric generator in the hospital moved to barricade the elevator exit? Playing offline, that's not liked that I wondered if somehow the people we were playing as were able to push that to block the door and keep us pinned while they constantly vomitted on us and tried to choke us with the Smoker's tounge...

Comment

• I have it and it rocks, plus the DLC will be available soon.
              If anyone want to play with me on xbox 360 just add me and send me a message.
              Gamertag: Neoblast228.
              I have completed 2/4 of the campaigns in expert mode.

Comment

• DLC? I remember reading it will have them, but what will they be?

Comment

• Last time I checked, they're including versus mode for Death Toll / Dead Air and "some new stuff"

(I need to find that link...)

Comment

• im pumped

Comment

• An announcement of an impending announcement...

...gotta love the media.

Comment

• Yeah, it is going to be legen......... dary

Comment

• New Maps, they say? More compaigns? MORE LEVELS?! *Fall, faint, die*
                          Nah, its just, I found this game awfully short, 20 levels isn't enough for this game, the levels are too short, it must be HUGE. However, still amazing.

Comment

• Anyone seen this!?

Up until this point, I never wanted a gaming computer. This looks absolutely awesome.

Comment

• OK, that does look pretty damn awesome. Thankfully I have L4D on PC as well as 360.

Comment

• Damn man, i Want to play that one... too bad I only have the 360 one...
                                Anyone up to kill some zombies ?
                                I only have the 53,000 kills achievment left.

Comment

Working...
                                X