No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still playing Dissidia, finshed all the Destiny storylines and now on Shade Impulse Chapter 2. I'm playing through as Zidane, who I've decided is my Main.

And dang, I love Kefka. One of the best characters in the whole storyline. Haven't played as him yet though.

Comment

• Replaying Doom 3. What a fantastic game. It had a great atmosphere and the graphics are aging pretty damn well.

I need 4, nao.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Replaying Code:Veronica. Oh, Alfred, you crazy bugger you. <3

Comment

• Replaying Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance. I forgot how funny & whiny Raiden was. I'm now attempting to collect all dog tags, finish with no alerts or kills and complete the extra VR missions.

Comment

• Playing some Assassin's Creed, Jerusalem is my mosh pit.

Comment

• Played some RE5 Mercs yesterday with Gideon Quinn... Ever have one of those games where you just wish you had video capture?

I finally played BSAA Jill for my first time on Duo (tried Solo a long time ago and sucked hardcore ) and... I learned the art of melee. A lot.

And of course, an epic thing happened. Since it was our last game of the night, we decided to do Public Assembly again one last time. I was like "Let's make it rain!" BSAA Jill and S.T.A.R.S. Wesker, I believe... 323,433 points, about 100,000 more than our previous time playing there. Yay motivation!

Now I saw someone as S.T.A.R.S. Wesker play No Mercy mode on the PC version... and I want to do it so badly. That looks amazing.
              Last edited by Canas Renvall; 09-28-2009, 09:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by YamiYumes View Post
                Replaying Code:Veronica. Oh, Alfred, you crazy bugger you. <3
                Same here. Haven't played it in years since I accidentally sold my copy. I was desperate for money and sold games like Final Fantasy X, my original copy of Metal Gear Solid 2, and The Bouncer. I really regret it, obviously...but I picked up C:VX off of Amazon for $5 and I'm getting into it now.

Fucking Bandersnatches.

Comment

• Beat Zero yesterday. It's still pretty fun, but I'm starting to understand the hate for item dropping. I had to get rid of both pistols by the end of it, even though I had 255+ ammo for it.

Playing REmake again now, and man do I hate sharks and plants today...
                  A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Replaying Kingdom Hearts II after no joke...probably a year or two of not playing it. xD
                    Nostalgia for this entire series is coming back.
                    Last edited by Inferno04; 09-28-2009, 06:19 PM.

Comment

• ^God that's a great game... the four-hour "tutorial" is kinda rough (not horrible though), but after that, man. Great game.

Also, played some more RE5 Mercs... BSAA Jill (me) and Midnight Wesker (some random person) on Public Assembly... 558,617. We finished with about 6:17 left on the clock.

After that, we tried The Mines, two Midnight Weskers. Mind you, the highest I'd gotten before was about 106,000... so after my first attempt in a month or so, we ended up with 530,317. I'm in the top 1000 now! (720th). I'm so excited!

Comment

• Silent Hill Homecoming. Now this Silent Hill has atmosphere that cemetery is badass ! I think this is already my second favorite in the series.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Mason View Post
                          Silent Hill Homecoming. Now this Silent Hill has atmosphere that cemetery is badass ! I think this is already my second favorite in the series.
                          I think Homecoming is a pretty decent entry for the series. Many people didn't like it, but I think it was really good. It felt different, in a good way. The only thing I can bitch about is how glitchy the game is... but I hope Shattered Memories can take that bad taste.

Anyway, on topic:

Got Serious Sam for the PC. Man that game was awesome. Can't wait for the HD release on the X360... Headless Kamikazes FTW! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Finished Dissidia last night, after a three fucking hour attempt to defeat Chaos. Christ he's an utter bastard to fight but I kicked his ass in the end. After three fucking hours.

Just unlocked Shantotto and working on getting Gabranth. My Zidane is about level 65ish.

Comment

• ^ Congrats on finishing Dissidia I know Chaos is turely a hard final boss to beat but if you think he's hard in the story mode just wait until you get Gabranth.
                              Last edited by Sephiroth; 09-30-2009, 01:16 PM.

Comment

• BioShock for the third time.

Such a great game.

Comment

Working...
                                X