What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
    I tried Dissidia: Final Fantasy a few days ago at a friend's house. I thought the system was jarring at first but when I got used to it I enjoyed every fight, though I only got to play as Garland and Terra. I loved hearing the FFVI boss music.
    It gets better once you get the hang of it, but once the game is beaten once you can unlock a Command Battle mode (think sort of a mixture between the normal FF type and the Kingdom Hearts battle type).

Once I pick the damn game up, I can't seem to put it down.

But anyway, at the current time I'm playing Rogue Galaxy.
    sigpic
    Non-blurry Signature Version
    Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Though I'd promised myself I'd never play it again, I find myself participating in a second playthrough of Obscure: The Aftermath. It still has some piss poor aiming and camera angles, but the atmosphere is also pretty good (probably the one thing it excells at).

I'm really desperate for Wii games...
      A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Just started to play Yakuza, and so far it's turned out better than I thought it was going to be.

Comment

• Finish it Asap and get onto Yakuza 2, infinitely better.

On Disc 3 of Lost Odyssey now, first 3 hours were a real grind, been playing it non stop now really enjoying it.

Comment

• Im about to enter the the Mine temple in Zelda TWP

Comment

• Replaying Final Fantasy VII on the PSP. Just about to go to the Temple Of Ancients. Poor Aerith, your death is growing ever closer ;-;

Comment

• I finished Drake's Fortune last night and started another game to get all the treasures and as many trophies as possible. Damn that game was fun. I can't wait for Among Thieves.

Comment

• policenauts on my psp with the english translation patch god how long I have waited to play this game

Comment

• SAW the video game. It's actually really fun in my opinion. It really makes you feel the tension and anxiety that was present in the movies. The only thing that sucks is the combat system. It's like Silent Hill Homecoming, but a little worse.

Comment

• I restarted Uncharted 1 again im trying to get all the trophies and besides I want to refresh on what happens in the game before I get Uncharted 2.

Comment

• Replaying Final Fantasy Tactics - The War of the Lions for the PSP.

It's been a while since I've gone over the FFT games, I still think the original Final Fantasy Tactics was the best one out of the bunch as TwotL seems to take a bit longer than the original.

Final Fantasy IV Remake on the DS, again. Fun little one, classic plot but I do like the cute little graphics on the DS remake as well as it having VA work. Once I start playing it, I kinda get sucked into it.

Finally, Star Ocean 3: Til the End of Time on the PS2 again now that I managed to get a replacement copy in perfect condition since the first copy I had was damaged and kept on freezing right before I could get to the second disk. Glad I can now finish it!
                        sigpic
                        Non-blurry Signature Version
                        Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• I've mostly been going through my back log at the moment; Lost odyssey for doing more side quests and achievements, I'm currently waiting for Forza 3 to be released here on the 23rd of the month. I think with when I am done with Modern Warfare 2 in November I am going to continue my back log of achievements to be done!

Comment

• right now im currently playing killzone2 online. I need to be in the top 1% of the top players of this week to get the grand valor trophy which I REALLY want to get out of the way

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                              right now im currently playing killzone2 online. I need to be in the top 1% of the top players of this week to get the grand valor trophy which I REALLY want to get out of the way
                              i hate online only acheivements/ trophies. i don't ever play online, so it pisses me off for games that contains them.

anywho, i'm decisively trying to play fallout 3, but i keep wanting to start over.
                              Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• GTA 4 and Uncharted 2 online.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X