No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ive been playing NFS Shift such a fun game im loving it, managed to get the 2010 mustang and tuned it up into a beast of a car . Although the visuals editing could use a LOT!!! of work ,its the only real let down of the gane. Its hard as hell to make decent vinyls, you cant change your bumpers, hoods, spoilers etc. either but apart from that im loving it. It should tide me over until Dragon Age Origins and MW" comes out

Comment

• Hopefully I'll be playing Crash Course on L4D tomorrow (my xbox is not with me at college).

Lately, though, I've been opting between RE4, UC, and Mario Kart Wii.
      A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• FABLE 2

I'm so addicted it's ridiculous D:

Comment

• Fatal Frame (Xbox) on 360. the framerate is still excellent even after being 7 years old. the game seems more difficult for some reason, than playing it on the xbox because i started to see shit i didnt see before. only problem is, i don't get all the cutscenes with video, sometimes i only get audio and a black screen.
          Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• At the moment I'm rockin' the Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. God why did I not get this game along time ago. And playing LEGO Batman on the ps2 with my son.

Comment

• I've started up Mass Effect again after watching a load of Mass effect 2 vids. God i love this game but i really cant waitc till the second one which looks to be even better!!

Comment

• Manhunt 2 at the moment. Yeah, I'm pretty desparate for Wii games right now.

November can't get here soon enough.
                A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent_Wong View Post
                  At the moment I'm rockin' the Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. God why did I not get this game along time ago. And playing LEGO Batman on the ps2 with my son.
                  OMG Lego Batman is SO FUN.

Comment

• Right now alternating between CoD:MW on Veteran, Halo ODST on Legendary & Soul Calibur IV... Lots of gamerscore to be earned. .

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Played Gun Survivor 2 - CODE: Veronica, CODE: Veronica X... and then I realized as the credits rolled through - my capture set-up hadn't recorded the bloody cutscenes properly.

Kinda fed up, I put on Final Fantasy VIII and tore through the game until I ended up on the Island Closest to Hell and did some quick battles.
                      Last edited by Enetirnel; 10-04-2009, 07:12 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Non-blurry Signature Version
                      Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Restarted Zelda TWP just got Link back into his human from and im off the the forest temple soon.

Comment

• currently ive been playing Battlefield 1943,Uncharted 2 beta with friends and Killzone 2 boosting with some friends.

Comment

• My first time playing Dead Space (well except the demo).

Comment

• Restarted MGS3, going back over Star Ocean 3 : Til the End of Time.

I'm glad to have gotten a nice copy of SO3, since the copy I had been playing on (borrowed from someone) was scratched and jumpy, now I can finally get up to the second disc.
                              Last edited by Enetirnel; 10-06-2009, 06:21 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Non-blurry Signature Version
                              Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• I tried Dissidia: Final Fantasy a few days ago at a friend's house. I thought the system was jarring at first but when I got used to it I enjoyed every fight, though I only got to play as Garland and Terra. I loved hearing the FFVI boss music.

Comment

Working...
                                X