No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been back on Devil May Cry 4 on Hell and Hell I manage to get up to mission 6 so fair it's really starting to stress me badly know like but Ill tacking a brakefrom the game for a cupple of days also I been on Legasy of Kain Soul Reaver 2 it's been acupple of years sence I was last on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foggle View Post
      Prince of Persia is like Tomb Raider, only fun.
      Now, now. That's not fair. I haven't even played POP and I know it's crap.
      Last edited by Helegad; 11-29-2008, 02:41 AM.

Comment

• Uncharted was great. Wholly recommended.
        See you in hell.

Comment

• I'm playing Persona 2 - Innocent Sin with that fan-made unofficial English patch now. I don't usually play JRPGs, but this game is absolutely amazing. I'd like to also give props to the translator for doing such a superb job.

Comment

• Currently playing the original RE.....it's awesome..obviously.
            sigpic

Comment

• I'm playing 'Vampire,Masquerade:Bloodlines' at the moment.

Comment

• Been on Metal Gear Online for a cupple of hours it was ok I won some marches but half the time the sever kep crashing and I got really anoyed.

Comment

• Installing AOE1 again... ahhh, good times

Comment

• * Tomb Raider "Anniversary" I'm in the first level after Egypt... can't remember its name.
                    * Resident Evil 3 : Nemesis - I'm in the Clock Tower
                    * Resident Evil REmake - Playing with Jill, Guardhouse.

Comment

• Anniversary was very boring, I gotta admit that.

AOE wouldn't install properly on 64 bit Vista (wonder why [/sarcastic]), but I've now moved onto Dino Crisis 2. Determined to beat it

Comment

• I just finished up replaying Tomb Raider Anniversary on the 360. It really is the best Tomb Raider game in a long time, and I love the fact that it went right back to what the series was all about, raiding tombs. Now don't get me wrong, Legend was also a great game, but something about old Russian facilities and abandoned theme parks seemed a bit strange to me.

I also loved what they did with Lara and Larson, and how they added depth to the story in general. Plus, entering an area that you remember, and seeing how they've reworked it was, in some cases, pretty amazing. My only real dislike was how they handled the T-Rex and some of the boss battles. I don't really like or dislike QTE, but in the case of the T-Rex, there was something about the way it entered in the original that made it very effective. It was still a nice intro here, but it could have been so much better.

Comment

• The T-Rex in the original was fuckin' SCARY AS.

First time I saw it, I was like the Rabbid in my avatar: "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
                          Last edited by Helegad; 12-01-2008, 07:23 AM.

Comment

• Well I have been playing on Outbreak 1 jusr been on the first twice level I first played as Mark then Cindy and I also been on MGS4 just meet Drebin for the first time you meet him.

Comment

• I'm currently playing several games on my good old PSX.

1. Silent Hill (PS,NTSC) (Only played one hour. Have to find the way to the school)
                              2. Tales of Destiny (PS, NTSC) (Great Game although it's always the same you have to do)
                              3. Chrono Trigger (SFC,JAP) (No need to say anything about this game, I suppose)

Comment

• I playing RE UC. I'm playing it on hard and wow it hard to get an S ranking.

Comment

Working...
                                X