No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn't crazy about some of the levels in File 2. The giant fleas, and the zoo animals. I mean, it's interesting to see what other kinds of critters the T-Virus can spawn, but my favorite levels were Outbreak (from file 1), and Desperate Times, where the focus is pretty much strictly on the zombies. Love my zombies.

Comment

yeah, i also loved the last level of Outbreak 2, where you start in the umbrellas lab, and end up in the city, i love all levels in the city streets.
      Last edited by missvalentine; 11-27-2008, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Yeah, the city streets are awesome. A bit inconsistent though, since in the Outbreak scenario you blow the street to shits, and in File 2, it's all fine. It doesn't look half as destroyed as it should be. No signs of fire or charred zombies either.

Comment

I miss Outbreak online.
          :[

Good times...good times...

I would have liked to see a Mall level though.

Right now I'm trying to get all the achivements for Soul Caliber 4. The next game I REALLY want to play is Tomb Raider Underworld...even if I'm not done with anniversary yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazard EX View Post
            Yeah, the city streets are awesome. A bit inconsistent though, since in the Outbreak scenario you blow the street to shits, and in File 2, it's all fine. It doesn't look half as destroyed as it should be. No signs of fire or charred zombies either.
            yeah but i think i can explain it, were you come up from is only a little further from where you detonate the bomb, if you notice to the right of the Tyrant fight there are large craters there, that must have been were the bomb was.

Comment

But all those zombies that were in the front row still got effed up. But whatever, it's mindless fun as far as I'm concerned.
              Still, that was the one show where the nosebleed section got the most out of the experience.

Comment

well there wa a lot of debris as well, and like a frag grenade a lot of stuff would have been thrown around which could have killed the zombies.

Comment

Well, I'll have a look if I play it again. Frankly, I'm not very inclined to play File 2, because... Well... It's just too freakin relentless. Even on easy mode it's harder than File 1 on normal mode.

Comment

i may play through both Outbreaks again soon , but i want to finish Brothers in Arms and Metal gear solid off first.
                    Last edited by missvalentine; 11-27-2008, 12:59 AM.

Comment

• I actually want to play and finish Resistance. I've been trying to get into that game, just can't find the time for it. Maybe after I'm done with Quest for Booty.
                      Also, I really wanna check out what all the buzz behind Call of Duty 4 was about.
                      I never used to play First Person shooters, but I'm really trying to get into them, since I'm kinda desperate for new games to play.

Comment

• COD4 was just awesome, i recomend getting it soon, i loved online in that game.

Comment

• Oh. Well, frankly I don't much care for online gaming. I saw some cool cutscene footage. How's the story mode?

Comment

• Just finished Res2 Leon scenario B, gotta tell ya thought the A scenario starts better but damn did B finish well dont remember alot of stuff, last time I played it was 1999. Like the fight between Mr. X and Ada, Ada puts like 6 rounds into his head dat was badass, also Birkin makes it onto the train and all that stuff, I just remeber fighting Birking in like a lab. Anyway really enjoyed it and had much more fun out of Res2 than I have had with any new game in the last say year, excluding Uncharted Drakes Fortune.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biohazard EX View Post
                              Oh. Well, frankly I don't much care for online gaming. I saw some cool cutscene footage. How's the story mode?
                              well for a FPS the story is actually quite good, and.... well i won't spoil it for you.

Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
                              Anyway really enjoyed it and had much more fun out of Res2 than I have had with any new game in the last say year, excluding Uncharted Drakes Fortune.
                              same here, i find older games a lot more fun that most new games now, (except COD4 and maybe a few other exceptions), but yeah i think devs put a little to much effort into graphics and not enough into gameplay these days, and ive been replaying and buying a lot of PS1 and PS2 games lately.
                              Last edited by missvalentine; 11-27-2008, 04:41 AM.

Comment

• Since I've had my Ps3 I honestly belive I have spent more time on my gamecube (Resi remake 2,3,code & Zero) than on the Ps3. I paid 15 pound with the remake for the gamecube and paid 300 pound for ps3. Tell you what if it werent for Resi 5 Id probably sell it.

Comment

Working...
                                X