No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah alot of people are saying its easier. Im still having problems here and there. Right now im at

Spoiler:

Comment

• Ever since KH: 358/2 Days came out, and me with my lack of a DS, I've been all nostalgic for the Org. XII again, and these games in general. So KHII and Re:CoM have been my current games in my 'Batcave' =o

Comment

• Killing Floor.

Overall fun shooter. But the graphics are a bit dated, the character models look poor and their animations stiff, the voice acting is terrible, and it is currently littered with bugs and visual glitches.

Sounds like a lot of crap on it. But the game is still fun and can burn off a few hours easily.

Comment

• Playing Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 & NBA 2k10.

Comment

• Borderlands
            If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• Finished Arkham Asylum... Replaying RE Zero for the first time in years. I guess I'll start playing all RE in order to prepare for Darkside Chronicles .

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Currently playing Ninja Gaiden 2 Sigma and Marvel Alliance 2.

Comment

• Going on Devil May Cry 3 SP soon playing as Vergil on DMD mode.

Comment

• GTA: Vice City and Silent Hill 2 for me.
                    A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Doing a little trophy hunting in Uncharted 2. I think I'll start my Crushing run tonight. After that I'm going to delve into Fallout 3.

Comment

• Having a very good time on Forza 3, racing in my very own Umbrella-mobile.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                          Having a very good time on Forza 3, racing in my very own Umbrella-mobile.

they allow to customize a car like that?
                          Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Wow, that's really nice. Imagine The Fast and the Furious: Antarctic Velocity.

I'm still playing UC1 and SH1. I'm thinking of getting Killzone 2 right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
                              they allow to customize a car like that?
                              You can customize a car to anything in Forza 3. There's NeoGAF logo cars, Left 4 Dead cars, people have even made Sainsburys logos. People make designs/logos and sell them for in-game credits. There's a Resi 5 logo as well which someone could buy if they wanted.

Comment

• I've been on Resident Evil UC on hard mode with out upgreadeing any guns and only useing the guns you get from Zero just spent 30 mins on the final stage of the Remake one I caint count how meny times I got killed bloddy anoying

Comment

Working...
                                X