No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well im going on Zelda TWP soon im up to the City of Sky.

Comment

• Can't remember if I mentioned that I was replaying through Final Fantasy VII and Finaly Fantasy X again.

I'm about to parachute into Midgar in VII and I'm doing sidequests before going into Sin on X.

Comment

• Last game I played was Tekken 6, almost finished with the Scenario Campaign mode

Comment

• Playing Raw vs. Smackdown 2010. Easily one of the best wrestling games out there, THQ did a good job this time around.

Comment

• ^ is it improved from last year's game? Cus i thought that one was very boring

Uncharted 2, I want the damn regular characters back! I hate playing as Undead Soldier and Skelzor I wanna be Elena again lol

Comment

• Almost finished Zelda TWP also been on MGO I got a Pocyco Mantis Mask.

Comment

• Playing God of War again (on a higher difficulty this time). Still a very fun game.
                A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Resolved to get my profile to level 10 online in UC2 (got the game two days ago). Now I'm at chapter 10 in hard mode. So far it's as much of an improvement as it could have been. It's over-saturated Uncharted (the environments, snark, and hairy situations) and that's a great thing. A well done action title. You'll have to excuse me, the hype was never an issue as I only got a PS3 recently and I just beat the first one a handful of days ago. Nonetheless it's fun as hell.
                  Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 11-02-2009, 06:39 PM.

Comment

• Borderlands for the PC. Great game.

Comment

• Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix.
                      sigpic

Comment

• TMNT Turtles In Time Survival mode. And its pissing me off.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                          TMNT Turtles In Time Survival mode. And its pissing me off.
                          Played the demo and I almost hated it. The original was much much better.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Now that I've gotten a Platinum Trophy in Uncharted 2, no thanks to that glitch, I have sent it back to Gamefly and am awaiting the next game in my Q, which should be Rabbids Go Home. Until then, I'm working my way through inFamous and am enjoying it so far.

Comment

• been playing the L4D2 demo while i wait for MW2 and Dragon Age Origins to arrive in the post

Comment

• been playing the L4D2 demo while i wait for MW2 and Dragon Age Origins to arrive in the post

Comment

Working...
                                X