No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just clocked Alan Wake after getting it today in an 11 hour stint. Boy am I hungry. It was ok but it felt too much like a bastardised version of Silent Hil 2 with Alone in the Dark. I enjoyed playing it but I don't have the urge to go through it again, even on the nightmare setting.

Comment

• I just got Valkyria Chronicles and am hoping to enjoy that.

And hopefully my Singularity preorder comes in soon.

Oooh, got a $20 discount on amazon so I just preordered Crysis 2 for $37.

Damn I love amazon.
      Last edited by Humor Tumor; 07-01-2010, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• Super Street Fighter 4
        sigpic

Comment

• Just played though Assassin's Creed 2. The ending...

Shit just got real.

Comment

• Resident Evil 2. LeonB scenario.
            sigpic

Comment

• Just got Assassin's Creed 2: Complete Edition. Waiting for the DLC to download then giving it a blast.

Comment

• Metal Gear Solid - Peace Walker, doing extra ops and the like.
                Quite fun, love some of the extra ops.
                sigpic
                Non-blurry Signature Version
                Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• inFamous. Pretty interesting so far, if a bit too black and white.

Comment

• Though, most wouldn't really consider it a game...

Arena 9 - it's a knock off of Square's Final Fantasy VIII mini-game Triple Triad. Now I can play it properly on the go instead of needing VIII constantly.

All I can say is, for a TT fan - I love this one.

Been playing it in between Peace Walker cutscenes.
                    sigpic
                    Non-blurry Signature Version
                    Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• I've been ploughing through some old XBLA games that i haven't really touched.

Spent some quality time with Portal: Still Alive. Not sure if there were a load of new maps not featured in the original game, but some of the challenge maps were fantastic, a real challenge! Really did get me in the mood for Portal 2 having watched some of the new preview videos as well.

Played Assault Heroes 2 yesterday. What a mind numbing experience that is. Not sure i've ever played a game and felt so "meh" as i've progressed through it. Why did i put myself through it?!

Downloaded Gears Of War last night, gonna play through that shortly, though i'd much rather wait until i can download Gears Of War 2 as well.

Comment

• Since I bought a new laptop, a gaming one that is, I´ve been playing Crysis, Borderlands, Metro 2033, Fallout 3 and Portal (I actually finished it already and left it, but I LOVED it in EVERY way), and yes, I´m playing a litte bit of every game, have to keep up with the games I left behind

Comment

• Monkey Island 2: Le Chuck's Revenge
                          sigpic

Comment

• Been farming the shit out of the Tomb of The Unknown King in Final Fantasy VIII. My Squall is up to Level 63 already, and I haven't even been to General Caraway's mansion yet. The rest of the characters are in the high 20's and low 30's, and my starter GF's are already almost maxed out.

So this is unemployed summer life...

Comment

• Well I bought Red Dead Redemption 3 days back im about 20 mission into the game so fair the game has been brilliant.

Comment

• SINGULARITY (PS3) - OMG WOW, its great!

Comment

Working...
                                X