No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replaying Mother 3. Definitely the most amazing game I've ever played. There's something charming, but eerie about it... The sort of game that makes me question my place in the world.

Comment

• Beaten Assassin's Creed 2 last night for the first time it took me 1 month and 6 days that's the first time in 3 years it's took me over a month to beat a game the last one was FFXIII also I finaly beaten Bayonetta on Non-Stop Infinite Climax it was not as hard as meny players have said it's tricky but not hard.

Comment

• Yume Miru Kusuri: The Drug That Makes Your Dream

I can't help it. It's got such a great story...

Comment

• Fallout 3's The Pitt & WWE Smackdown VS Raw 2010...

Fallout it's a time consuming monster. It's soooo good.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Assassin's Creed 2 trying to collect the last 3 feathers.

Comment

• Those fucking feathers...it's not worth it..the weapon you get sucks...but I'm an achievement whore so eh..I dealt with it.

Comment

• Playing through Demento again, mentally kicking myself for not capturing footage of general areas (just going through different areas of the game, not an actual video guide/walkthrough).

And looking for music in it. Argh. I honestly don't know how many more fucking times I'm going to go through it before I'm finished capturing EVERYTHING. My own fault as I'm too damn forgetful.

After I get through this capture lot, I'm going to go through Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. Because I need something with guns at the moment.

Aside from that, Final Fantasy IV - DS Remake while I'm waiting for footage to convert from Demento. I hate the tails quest, stupid shitty low-drop rates... ;
                Last edited by Enetirnel; 02-10-2010, 10:07 AM.
                sigpic
                Non-blurry Signature Version
                Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Gave up on FF9 as it was to boring for me...couldn't get into it...It was fun and all but just not my type of game I guess . My friend convinced me to start playing Prey again...That game has some fucked up hard puzzles

Comment

• Gave up on FF9
                    Join my club. I've completed FF9 once (when it was first released, and I got near the end and left it 2~3 months before actually bothering to complete it) and since then I've tried only twice to play it again, the first time I got part way into the beginning of disc 3 and the second time right near the end of disc 2. I can happily sit through 7 (lost count, maybe nearing the 10+ mark or might have actually surpassed it) or 8 (5 times) but just not 9. I think it didn't help that 9 only had one character I liked, Beatrix, and you never got to keep her.

At the moment I would be playing Mass Effect 2 if it didn't devour my time. I swear it just eats 6 ~8 hours and feels only like 1~2. Doesn't help that I like to "loot and plunder" planets for all their natural resources. Also my pile of PSX games that need a good seeing too keeps increasing not decreasing. Wish I had more time. Damn Ebay selling me cheap PS1 games, that and the local shops. And damn LCD tvs not working with Light Guns.
                    Last edited by Enrico Marini; 02-10-2010, 02:20 PM.

Comment

• I'm currently playing Dragon Age. I recently tried to update my live profile, and the update nuked my achievements, and I had already gotten one of the later achievements before I noticed. So I've had to play through 20 hours just so that when I try updating again microsoft won't try to ban me becuase they think I hacked my 360 and cheated.

I lost half my gamerscore trying to update my profile.

Comment

• Originally posted by Humor Tumor View Post
                        I lost half my gamerscore trying to update my profile.
                        That sucks in a massive level. No one should mess with a man's gamerscore.

Anyway, got Assassin's Creed II, and I have to blaze on it since I borrowed it from a friend and he wants to trade it for Dante's Inferno... So we'll see if I get the full 1000GS in one run .

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Bouncing around between God of War II and BioShock 2, with a little bit of Modern Warfare 2 and NHL 10 sprinkled in.

Comment

• I'm happy to report that I've finally got my copy of the game, and now I want to show the world that I opened it!

I just got my copy of Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom for the Nintendo Wii, and now I'm opening it with you all on YouTube! Allow me to show you the wonder of opening a...

I got it last week at a GameStop with those trading cards that came with my pre-order, and I've played the heck out of the game, and I've been loving it ever since. Only one think I hate though:

Rant: The freaking online mode.... fffffffff I understand the Wii wasn't optimized for online matches, and I shouldn't expect a seamless online experience on the Wii, but the lag is freaking ridiculous, and the few second delay/lag can really throw me off guard, causing constant losses. I hope Nintendo gets with the freaking program, and improve the online infrastructure or whatever handles online gameplay matches for Wii games.

Other than that, this game is awesome. My team usually consist of Frank, Zero, Trigger, Viewtiful Joe, Tekkaman Blade, Batsu.

If anyone want's my friend code to challenge me, here: 2536 5235 3377.
                            If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

• right now im playing bioshock 1 then bioshock 2

and getting ready for alien vs predator

Comment

• Since beating BioShock 2, I've been playing some online. Lots of fun!

Also, I started No More Heroes 2 tonight. As expected, it's a laugh-filled, over-the-top blood-spouting blast.

Comment

Working...
                                X