No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished Dead Space and I was actually quite satisfied with the ending (I knew about it beforehand even) in regards to how it complemented the set up. Spoiler:

In retrospect, I'm glad I completed the hard difficulty, though there were a couple of times where I thought I'd have to start over. The boss fights didn't distinguish themselves IMO (and the asteroid slug blaster was flimsy) but I'll allow Dead Space 2 to toy around with that. A fuck you goes out to these enemies: Twitchers, Dividers (well, okay actually, their friggin small parts), and the wall guardians (easily the most disturbing for me also). The rest are only as annoying as their frequency and pairing. The whole body horror based design freaked me out in general so the suspense came pretty naturally (similar I guess to The Thing, though not as effective). There were times when I would hate to advance because the surprise was too much. Other times I would get frustrated as hell from the constant trial and error clearings. Nonetheless Dead Space 2 is on my radar. I want to see this canon expand.
    Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 02-15-2010, 09:51 PM.

Comment

• Just started playing WoW. I'm sick of hearing and seeing it everywhere and not having any idea what's going on. I thought I'd hate it, because generally I don't like MMO's, but I'm actually pretty impressed. We'll see how long that lasts, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Ashford View Post
        Just started playing WoW. I'm sick of hearing and seeing it everywhere and not having any idea what's going on. I thought I'd hate it, because generally I don't like MMO's, but I'm actually pretty impressed. We'll see how long that lasts, though.
        WoW Crashed my comp in 5 minutes...haven't touched it since but I plan on getting back into it eventually lol

Right now I'm addicted to the coolest game ever created in the history of men

Comment

• Playing nothing right now: I recently finished Bioshock 2 on my PS3, but my XBOX has the E74 message of doom. Trying to repair the damn thing as each day goes by without indulging in more ME2.
          Last edited by DarkMemories; 02-18-2010, 07:23 AM.
          A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Settlers 2

What an awesome game.

Comment

• Finally got my ps1 to start playing ntsc games so I've decided to go through the original parasite eve again(last time I played it was 10 years ago)
              I forgotten how good this game is why it never got released in the pal territories is a mystery to me.

Not that far into it yet just on my way to central park.
              Last edited by kiedistidus; 02-18-2010, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• Mercs Reunion. Oh man, if Capcom made a Mercenaries game with all the characters, a bunch of maps and weapons, maybe some modes like Versus... it would sell like gangbusters. ...Or not, but at least I would buy it.
                Last edited by Canas Renvall; 02-18-2010, 08:24 PM.

Comment

• beat lost in nightmares

got s rank..... to short imo and the fact that there is only 5 enemies
                  o well the costume pack is sweet and mers.reunion is awesome
                  decided to buy versus mode

playing mass effect 1 and saw

Comment

• I'm playing Turok online. Trying to beat the damn co op maps.

Comment

• Well I just stuck on Virus: it is aware and Xena:Warrior Princess for the PSX to find something shocking. Virus pretty much follows off the film except the Cpu virus makes it to mainland. Played it for 15 mins before turning it off simpily because the action/activate radius is rather small, and I pretty much die because of an enemy that constantly fired fireballs at you causing almost instant death. That and I climbed a ladder to a new screen only to be loaded next to two enemies. So I stuck on Xena: Warrior Princess for a laugh, expecting it to be bad. Other than the Dodge and Bowmen firing from nowhere I actually enjoyed playing this.

Comment

• Playing Stronghold Crusader. lol

Comment

• Just played my first sit through of D for the PSX, Pretty fun I found and wished I had played this a long time ago. Its all fmv videos, which by today do look dated but to me seem acceptable.

Spoiler:

I really enjoyed what I got to see. Felt like Silent Hill ( I know it was out before it) meets Monkey Isand. Worth a crack.

Comment

• D is a great game, if you have a Dreamcast you should check out D2 as well. Nothing much in common with D other than the lead character is still Laura, but she's the lead character in Enemy Zero as well which isn't such a great game. Nice use of the IT Crowd DVD menu as your sig btw

Comment

• I need to get another Dreamcast after buying a Scart cable killed my last one (inserting the scart broke all the pins inside my Dreamcast).

Nice use of the IT Crowd DVD menu as your sig btw
                              Thanks. When I saw the awesomeness that was the IT Crowd DVD menus, as soon as I saw Douglas, I instantly invisioned that.

Been playing a bit of Parasite Eve 2 today.

Spoiler:

Comment

• Been playing on Alien Vs predator on the Predator story.

Comment

Working...
                                X