No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just started playing Heavy Rain. The graphics look amazing and so far the game has been very interesting. I love how it all plays out like a movie.

Comment

• Rule Of Rose

I was enjoying it up until the first boss fight, the combat system seriously sucks ass and i can see it being a problem later on. Kinda reminds me of Clock Tower 3 actually, its combat system seriously ruined the game later on in boss fights.

Comment

• Just finished No More Heroes 2, Ace Attorney Investigations, and Heavy Rain in the span of about three/four days.

Pretty good games overall. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
          Thanks for the advice man. I just started a run on Impossible and I'm debating whether or not to do it with just the cutter. I've heard great things about the force gun, and I suppose I'll pick it up on my second hard run (plus I like the sound of that steampunk).

The revelation of spoilers in the chapter titles apparently happens also in Dead Space: Extraction. That game didn't seem so bad for an on-rails shooter, for instance the first enemies you had to fight were crazed, murderous "marker heads." Completely human (unless they were actually hallucinations, I forgot) and running at you in this desperate way. Definitely felt heavier killing them than necros.
          Impossible difficulty is rather easy wtih the plasma cutter. if you have the Tank Armor, then basically nothing can stop you in that difficulty for its +60% rating.
          Last edited by Branden_Lucero; 02-25-2010, 12:57 AM.
          Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• and i'm currently working on corner mastery in Need For Speed: SHIFT.
            Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• I'm playing RE DC. Thought I would do a playthrough of all the RE games chronologically. It's a good distraction from my problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Karui View Post
                I'm playing RE DC. Thought I would do a playthrough of all the RE games chronologically. It's a good distraction from my problem.
                Nothing like good ol' zombies to overcome the bad times. My condolences, Karui, hope the best for you and your family.

On topic:

1000GS'd Dante's Inferno. The game on classic is, honestly, a piece of cake.
                I hope I'll get Bioshock 2 by this weekend .

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Currently playing through Ace Attorney Investigations. It's very different to the rest of the series, but I'm enjoying it so far. I just need to find more time for it.

Comment

• I've been on Alien vs Predator beaten the Predatory stoy on to the alien story next.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                      Nothing like good ol' zombies to overcome the bad times. My condolences, Karui, hope the best for you and your family.

On topic:

1000GS'd Dante's Inferno. The game on classic is, honestly, a piece of cake.
                      I hope I'll get Bioshock 2 by this weekend .
                      the gamerscore/ trophies are so sad and easy to get in that game. they should of forced an achievement on you to play on Infernal, like a real crusader would.

Comment

• Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
                        the gamerscore/ trophies are so sad and easy to get in that game. they should of forced an achievement on you to play on Infernal, like a real crusader would.
                        Agreed. I thought Visceral Games would put at least osmething like Dead Space which forced you to play on the hardest difficulty, but oh well, easy gamerscore is easy gamerscore.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• I Just downloaded Bioshock from XBL and have, just this minute, began playing. So far its pretty amazing. Great atmoshpere, freaky yet interesting enemies, brilliant sound track and fun gameplay.

Comment

• Finished Rule Of Rose. I liked it, the weak combat system hindered it a bit but i've played games with worse, and i didn't die once during the game so its tolerable. Why they canceled the UK release based on the seriously (and i mean seriously) over-exaggerated controversy is beyond me, i think it would have done well.

Comment

• Diablo II: Lord of Destruction. Lv 17 Necromancer

Comment

• I'm going through an old game phase, bit of nostalgia. Lufia II and some of the King's Quest games.

Comment

Working...
                                X