No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The patch for Dragon Age (PS3) is now live for anyone else interested.
    Last edited by Enigma_632; 05-18-2010, 05:02 PM.
    Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

• Its not here yet for the US.

Comment

• Playing [Prototype]... I was expecting a little more, but it's kind of fun. Takes a lot from previous Radical Entretainment titles (mostly from Hulk: Ultimate Destruction)...

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Fallout 3 with an assortment of mods.

The game is boring, considering just how praised it is.
          Last edited by Member_of_STARS; 05-18-2010, 03:51 PM.

Comment

• Been working my way through RE5, Ghostbusters, Mirror's Edge and on the rare occasion I get off my 360 I have been playing the Conduit on Wii pretty much impressed with them all: More of the same, Nostalgic, Hilarious Fun and competent shooter in that order.
            sigpic

Comment

• Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth
              sigpic

Comment

• Metal Gear Solid PSP on extreme

Comment

• Killer Instinct. Shame Rare haven't brought this to Xbox Live yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enrico Marini View Post
                    Killer Instinct. Shame Rare haven't brought this to Xbox Live yet.
                    Oh but they will... Ken Lobb hinted a it, so it might happen.

Playing Borderlands. Rented it along with Prototype... But I guess this one is worth a buy. I love exploration + RPG elements + FPS games.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst
                      Oh but they will... Ken Lobb hinted a it, so it might happen.
                      I know Mr Klobb has hinted at it but I fear we won't see it till the next iteration of Xbox.

Borderlands is a fun game, though my only gripe is that its short but sweet, if I had friends to play it with it would definately get rejuvenated, especially since Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot really needs 4 players to be fun. Horde modes are so boring single player. I would recommend the "Zombie Island Of Dr Ned". Can be fun and at least part of it isn't recycled (If you get it you should easily see the part that was recycled).

Comment

• I finished FEAR 2 in hard mode, so now I am playing FEAR 2 online ;)

Comment

• Mass Effect 2, just started my 2nd playthrough on Insane and having A LOT of fun playing as Sentinel, who cares about the limited firepower when I have that freakin' awesome tech armor and more biotic powers than the soldier class

Comment

• Trying to survive Bright Falls.

Comment

• Ah, finally. I managed to pick up Mass Effect 2 for £17 in mint condition
                              So im gunna finally play the shit out of it

Comment

• Street Fighter 3rd Strike.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X