X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavy Rain and Ace Attorney: Justice For All
    sigpic

Comment

• The Heavy Rain DLC is great, short but great.

Comment

• Originally posted by jagger916 View Post
        The Heavy Rain DLC is great, short but great.
        I'm considering getting this even though Madison is my least favorite character. How short is it?
        sigpic

Comment

• Very. Just played through it today. It's just one area, although it is very fun. There are also, like the main game, multiple endings to get, which extends the replay value by doing things differently to see what happens.

And how is she your least favorite? I loved her. Then again, I loved all four main characters.
          Last edited by Canas Renvall; 03-07-2010, 12:43 PM.

Comment

• Been playing some Dragon Age Origins again after not playing it for a month or so. I'm playing with my first character again (I cant replace this character, I've tried making new ones but they're not as good as the first one you make) and I'm right now I'm at the Circle Of Magi

Spoiler:

Next stop Redcliff Castle

Spoiler:

Got me some of that awesome Dragon Blood DLC armor to which looks great but I like the black and gold Warden Commander Armor that you get from one of the DLC's.

Next week is Dragon Age: Origins Awakening and I cant fucking wait!
            Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 03-07-2010, 12:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
              And how is she your least favorite?
              I don't know she seemed out of place, like she didn't fit in the story well. Although I have to admit that I really liked 2 of her chapters (doctor, Blue Lagoon).
              sigpic

Comment

• Of course you like the Sexy Girl chapter.

Comment

• Originally posted by jagger916 View Post
                  Of course you like the Sexy Girl chapter.
                  Not just that part but the outcome with Jayden as well.
                  Last edited by aris13; 03-07-2010, 12:58 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                    Not just that part but the outcome with Jayden as well.
                    I really like how...
                    Spoiler:

Then again...
                    Spoiler:

People would try to have it banned so fast.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                      IT'S SOCOM 4.

Official PlayStation Blog for news and video updates on PlayStation, PS5, PS4, PS VR, PlayStation Plus and more.

It's being made by Zipper, the makers of the FIRST 3 SOCOM games! More accurately, the makers of SOCOM II, the best online shooter I've ever played. Twisted Metal? FUCK THAT, THIS IS EVEN BETTER THAN I IMAGINED. OMFG. PLEASE be better than SOCOM 3 and Confrontation!
                      meh i think socom is boring. i rather have twisted metal. you know,blow each other to pieces with vehicles instead of being gunned down instead. the same old shit people play year after year.
                      Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Playing Persona 4. I've been playing it for ages but I've only recently got into it again.

And I am never, EVER going to get over the fact that Nanako-Chan and Darkside Chronicles Alexia share a voice.

Ever.

Something that cute is not allowed to be that evil.

Comment

I don't know she seemed out of place, like she didn't fit in the story well. Although I have to admit that I really liked 2 of her chapters (doctor, Blue Lagoon).
                          I agree totally. I didn't like her very much either...and I especially disliked how she was featured so much more than the male characters on the US box art. Yes. She gets her tits out. Big deal. In Dante's Inferno, we got tits and a few seconds of manhood.
                          Relationship spoiler...
                          Spoiler:

So yeah...on topic...playing a bit of Heavy Rain, RE5, and kicking it a bit old school with Brave Fencer Musashi. I've also been wanting to play some Dragon Age and Fallout 3 though...
                          Last edited by Bertha; 03-07-2010, 11:05 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Really liked Madison. She, Ethan, and Jayden got bumped up to a tie for favorite character after...
                            Spoiler:

Comment

I'm considering getting this even though Madison is my least favorite character. How short is it?
                              Around 15-20 minutes, depending on how much you explore. The episode is really nice though, very intense and creepy. It also kinda sounds like Madison has a different VA, which I think suits her alot better.

If you liked the mad doctor chapter, then you'll really like the taxidermist.
                              Last edited by CODE_umb87; 03-07-2010, 11:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                                Relationship spoiler...
                                Spoiler:
                                Well at least
                                Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X