No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I take everything back that I said about Capcom.

They gave us Godot, they're exempt from all future travesties.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
      Has Capcom ever given us anything?
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
        If you want, Al, you can send me the cash and I'll send it to you. Although why you'd want a PAL game is beyond me...most of them are massively expensive compared to US, and often lacking in stuff.
        Wow, thank you! That is very generous of you! I've had my eye on this. It was only released in Europe and Japan. As a Zelda fan, I must own this. *__*..
        But, I'm still shopping around for the best prices, so I probably won't consider the purchase until the holiday.
        sigpic

Comment

• No worries. I'll always be here. Not judging you and your game choices at all.

Comment

• Haha! But.. As a girl, don't I get a free pass on buying cutesy and/or semi-retarded games? ; u;..
            sigpic

Comment

• Me and some mates have been having a laugh playing AVP on the Xbox recently. I forgot how much I enjoyed this game and it got me to thinking about how much I would love a sequel to this! one that improved on the faults of the current game (and there are quite a few) to make an even more emersive, exciting gaming experience. Online could do with some spicing up to make it more enjoyable to play too.

Comment

• Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
                Haha! But.. As a girl, don't I get a free pass on buying cutesy and/or semi-retarded games? ; u;..
                Nope, you know me. I treat everyone and everything with equal contempt.

Comment

• D2 in a sort of slap-dashed-fake 720p mode, some trick that forces the sides to be displayed. Unfortunately sometimes things hide there so they're constantly on-screen like in this game.

If Sega want to continue with the Dreamcast XBLA/PSN releases then this is the only game i want them to do, such an under-rated game. Sorta like Deadly Prem in its "WTF just happened? I dunno but i like it, must play more!" way.

Comment

• Red Seeds Profile, Team Fortress 2 and Marvel vs Capcom 3.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• Resident Evil 5 Gold on PS3. Finally giving it some use... Hopefullt I'll get Heavy Rain by wednesday...

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Red Seeds Profile, Team Fortress 2 and Marvel vs Capcom 3.
                        You forgot to mention that I beat you hard in Marvel vs Capcom 2. *Cough*

Comment

• In order of time played:

-Resident Evil Mercs 3D
                          -Remake (just got a gamecube again )
                          -Marvel vs Capcom 3
                          -Resident Evi 5 Versus
                          -Call of Duty Black Ops "Call of the Dead"

Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                          Master Spencer, would you like me to eliminate him?

Comment

• Oblivion 5th year anniversary edition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                              True, but I got revenge when we played Marvel vs Capcom 3. Your weeaboo dog god powers were no match for my superior tech.

Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 07-12-2011, 03:43 AM.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

True, but I got revenge when we played Marvel vs Capcom 3. Your weeaboo dog god powers were no match for my superior tech.
                                >> You. Me. MvC3, now.

Comment

Working...
                                X