What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
    Well that's it, ladies and gentlemen. Under mounting political pressure and economic sanctions placed upon me, I have buckled and caved in. I have bought World of Warcraft. The terrorists win.
    Any expansions or just vanilla? Omfg noob my lvl 80 purple gear owns urs lolo

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
      Nah, just the vanilla game. I don't care about levels and shit.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• So there are now three video games that have made me cry in my life. I feel silliest now though, considering I'm a grown man, but I don't care. MGS3 and MGS4 made me cry as a teenager, and now the secret ending to Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep has me wiping snot and tears up and down my sleeve. Best fucking ending in the entire series, hands down.

It leads directly into Kingdom Hearts 3(I hope), however far away that is. It kills me. It sucks. Square pulled the KH team to help on Final Fantasy Versus XIII, and even that game is far away. I wouldn't expect KH3 for at least another 2-4 years. This upsets me greatly.

Also started playing White Knight Chronicles tonight. Seems decent so far.

Comment

My lvl 85 Death Knight > your 80 purple gear.
          Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
          Nah, just the vanilla game. I don't care about levels and shit.
          One of the main things of the game is the leveling aspect I am pretty certain that you will get the expansions eventually. My advice to you is to not get lost like Dot50Cal.

Personally I played all the content of Cataclysm right before Christmas and then logged off, I still have not logged in again.
          Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trent View Post

One of the main things of the game is the leveling aspect I am pretty certain that you will get the expansions eventually. My advice to you is to not get lost like Dot50Cal.

Personally I played all the content of Cataclysm right before Christmas and then logged off, I still have not logged in again.
            I found Dot50Cal. Been speaking to him all evening on WoW, been helping me level up one of my characters. He wants you all to know that he's doing fine and that he's counting on all of you.

My other character is a level 10 Lumen Sage.
            Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 01-11-2011, 05:12 AM.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• At the moment I am soaking my time into Metal Gear Solid: Peacewalker. It's going quite decent so far but the biggest thing I am hating so much is the god aweful controls due to the psp analogue setup. I'm tempted to just download an application to allow me to plug in a PS3 controller to just play the game (hate having to not be able to look around while moving. Also the sensitivity from slow to fast is shit).
              Last edited by Zombie Fred; 01-11-2011, 06:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                I found Dot50Cal. Been speaking to him all evening on WoW, been helping me level up one of my characters. He wants you all to know that he's doing fine and that he's counting on all of you.
                Lol, is he ever considering on checking the forums being that of his position?
                Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trent View Post

I played on the first day Cata launched and didn't enjoy it because it was so ridiculously busy in the new areas that I couldn't even finish quests. I also don't like how you have to find heroics in Cata before you can use Dungeon Finder.

My other character is a level 10 Lumen Sage.
                  Knowing your sense of humour, not sure if this is serious or not (don't think it is). What server you on? And what is your character really?

Mine are on Terenas and I have a lvl 80 human paladin, a lvl 40 human warrior, a lvl 10 worgen warrior, a lvl 64 human death knight and a lvl 67 blood elf paladin.
                  Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 01-11-2011, 07:29 AM.

Comment

• John (dot50) was on here earlyier and was on 360 the other day. spencer must of been joking on the subject of wow since of the issue on playing with John on wow since of the server restrictions with EU and the USA,which John and Spencer situation is, since they are In different areas and how blizzard likes to be a bitch on preventing the two to have the option since of the filtering and security features the game knows by tracking the ip and location of the person, haha.
                    Last edited by Zombie Fred; 01-11-2011, 09:37 AM.

Comment

• In any case keep the jokes coming!
                      Freedom of Information.

Comment

It's not another platform battle. I'm just saying none of the PS3 exclusive line-up interest me and 2011 is going to be a year for Nintendo for me. I don't defend Microsoft just for the sake of it, I just prefer the console and prefer the games on it. I preferred Sony last gen and preferred Nintendo every gen before that. I'm fickle. I prefer whichever one pleases me best that generation. It's not for a lack of trying them, I've tried Killzone 2, LBP, Uncharted 1 and 2. Just not that into them.

The 3DS on the other hand, I'm very looking forward to. I love the Nintendo DS, I've had a blast on it and it's my favourite handheld ever and I enjoy it only slightly less than console gaming. The 3DS has a fantastic line-up and the 3DS has much more power than the DS, and a lot of my childhood loves (I was a huge N64 fan) are coming to it. And on the virtual console, I'm going to be able to play my portable Zeldas like Link's Awakening etc.
                        I prefer games, playability, replayability, longetivity, learning curve, fun and challenge aspects. Also multiplayer functionality and/or singleplayer modding capabilities. One of the greatest problems with videogames today are brandnames with no depth or value. Even this thread, the most occuring things I notice are achievements or stats.

Its not as much platform fights that are amuse me, because an interesting argument can be started from pretty much anything, and Ive had my platform arguments aswell. Its the fact that the argument is about "exclusives" which Ive always found to be funny, but not important.

Comment

• Just for the record, I talked to Dot earlier, saw some secret things that shined like fabulous stars...anyway, he wants to come back and do stuff, but needs to sort out some aspects of his personal life first. Kicking some of the WoW habit being part of that.

But don't worry. I promised to ridicule him into comming back, through the power of shame.

Comment

• Wow, does no-one believe me that I've been playing WoW?
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• I believe you. But if you really talked to Dot, that would be hilarious.
                              Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Just leaving that here.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X